•.¸♡ 28 ♡¸.•

There were in bath tub and looked they hadn't thinking of leaving each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

There were in bath tub and looked they hadn't thinking of leaving each other. Jungkook each side was sore and full of marks. He held seokjin waist and pouted when he couldn't even sit.
"H-hyung. It's paining."
"ahh my baby. I am so sorry."
"don't be sorry. I want more time in bath. Can you replace the water? ."
"yeah sure baby"
Seokjin carried him out and put blankets on him when he was finished filling tub with warm water he placed jungkook in and he heard groans from jungkook.
"ah-"
"baby you stay there. I'll make dinner"
"dinner already?" seokjin smirked going near him.
"we started this at 10 am baby. No doubt you are so un resistable. I would look forward to my desert"
"no i am hurting everywhere!"
"we will see that cutie. How will you stop me when i just touch you" with that seokjin walked away. And jungkook sank in water. He was feeling a little bit shy about all the day. He closed his eyes and covered his face..
"ahhh.. Kim seokjin."
"woah woah. You calling me again?"
"no here" jungkook opened his arms for seokjin to carey him. Seokjin put him on feet and threw a shirt on him and carried him out.
"H-hyungie.!" jungkook screamed when seokjin put him on feet.
"what happened baby?"
"my legs. I can't feel it. They are wobbly" jungkook started crying and seokjin hugged him tight.
"shh baby it's okay. I have a massage oil in my room. I'll give you massage later. Now come for now let's eat."
"i can't sit on stool hyung."
"who said you going to sit there. We are going to your room. Just sit here for few minutes like good baby okay?" jungkook nodded and sat there holding blankets around him. Seokjin kissed his head and went to his room jungkook saw him taking many sheets and going to laundry room.
" why he taking so lo-"
" here baby let's go" jungkook opened his arms and he was carried to the room.

"hyung" "let's eat baby

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"hyung"
"let's eat baby." jungkook hugged seokjin happily and seokjin smiled taking him to the bed. He put a small blanket and set him under jungkook. He heard jungkook sigh...
"ahh thank you so much hyung."
"you are all welcome. Now let's eat.. Then I'll get you whatever you want."
"okay hyungie" jungkook smiled laying his head on seokjin chest.
"aww here you are my little squeshy baby" seokjin started cooing feeding jungkook.
Jungkook smiled and at all the food seokjin fed him. Seokjin settled jungkook on bed as he ate his own and went to see the laundry.
His heart filled with joy and happiness remembering all his moments with his lover. He remembered he needs to give jungkook massage.so he went to his room grabbing oil he wants. He felt happy knowing there is no namjoon here or he would bombard him with questions.
When he entered jungkook was all awake and was pouting.
"where did you went?"
"i hust went to-"
"i missed you. I wanna sleep too. You made me miss my school today"
"here. Ok you can sleep while i massage your legs and your school..... I took a sick leave of 3 days from your school"
"YOU WHAT?!!!"

.............

I wanna end it as quick as possible...
I'll get a loooong break.
Then finish it all my book and then start other books if i will be able tooo.

Few more chapters left....

Nᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ Nᴇxᴛ Dᴏᴏʀ - Jinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें