•.¸♡ 16 ♡¸.•

Jungkook kept dodging jackson away. Seokjin heart was swelled at how jungkook kept with him all the time. He froze when once Jackson tried to come close but jungkook held him from behind.
"hyung stay with me you got it" seokjin chuckled and nodded taking jungkook infront of him and holding his waist possessively.
"let's dance?" jungkook nodded and went to dance floor giving a glare to jackson. Seokjin pulled him closer staring deep in his eyes. They kept staring at each other. Seokjin hand went to his waist to shoulder.
Before they could lean and do something a group came and started fighting making seokjin pull jungkook away from the crowd quickly. Seokjin stood with jungkook hugging him tightly trembling.
"hey.. You okay?"
"h-hyung.. There f-fight. And"
"shhh let's go home hm?" seokjin kissed his head and hug him tight rubbing his back soothingly.
"namjoon we going home.."
"yes. Okay what happened to jungkook."
"no he is okay. Can you drive please?"
"okay.."
"can i join you guys.?" jackson asked coming closer to jinkook. Jungkook was already angry a lot on him.
"we don't need you jackson. Thank you for the offer. And thanks for joining. I would feel bad thinking about namjoon. As i and jungkook was busy with each other. We will go now thank you."
"hey our doseang."
Jungkook took his head up smiling as they all walked to the car. Jinkook sat on backseat where seokjin kept talking sweetly making jungkook smile.
"hey our little doseang what happened hm?"
"nothing hyung."
"aww don't lie. You wanted a chance to be with jin don't you?"
"tha-"
"don't lie hm? Hm?" namjoon teased him and jungkook got embarrassed.
"hey don't tease jungkookie. He is our little doseang." jungkook froze after hearing does seokjin only see him as his little brother? Nothing else.? When he want him to himself only?
"your too?"
"of course my cutie. My little doseang."
"here we are." jungkook pushed the door open running to his apartment.
"what happened?"
"hey jin what you did?"
"what i did?"
"he is thinking you consider him just a little brother... Ahhh you."
Seokjin tilted his head in confusion understanding what he did. When he understood the meaning he ran to jungkook door.

_
Jungkook sat on couch angrily feeling extreme dumb.
"ugh dumb jungkook dumb. He think of you just as a brother. You-" he wiped his face quickly when door opened and heavy breathing seokjin came to him and cupped his face..
"what happened?"
"nothing." jungkook shrugged qnd took his face from seokjin hold.
"okay..." seokjin saw jungkook face and then laid down on jungkook's couch.
"ahhh my head hurting.. Cutie cutie."
"huh? Yes?"
"Give me your hand please" seokjin pouted and took Jungkook hand. He took that chance and placed his head on jungkook thigh smiling at jungkook. He rubbed jungkook hand on his face closing his eyes.
"don't u need to sleep?" seokjin hummed
"no i am gonna sleep here. My head is spinning please" he wrapped his arms around jungkook waist and closed his eyes humming.
Jungkook sighed placing his fingers in seokjin hair. He saw smile on seokjin face. He smiled unknowingly running his fingers through seokjin hair.
'It's okay. If you consider me as doseang so be it..I'll be your doseang.'