•.¸♡ 34 ♡¸.•

Jhope arrived as soon as he came to know. Seokjin was in terrible state. He kept crying and blaming himself. Doctors had to inject the sleeping pills to make him sleep as he was just begging jhope and namjoon to save jungkook.
"hobi?"
"yes sweat heart it's me. How are you feeling?"
"i am feeling fine. Where is hyung?"
"umm. Sweatheart listen to me first." jhope held his hand making his confuse.
"hobi. Where is hyung?"
"jungkook you need an immediate surgery and since seokjin got to know that. He is not being able to control..."
"hobi take me to him. Please"
"jungkook you need to rest. Please. I don't care. Please take me to him. Or take him to me please. I beg you. He was feeling that. He shouldn't leave me.. I shouldn't have forced him to be in his apartment. He said he will be here but i said he shouldn't. He must be blaming himself. Please hobi. I am completely fine. Please. "
" okay okay jungkook. Hyung will get him. Hobi be with him I'll get jin" namjoon walked out and went to seokjin room who was crying again.
"jin!"
"namjoonahh" namjoon hurried and hugged and patted his back.
"hey jin you so strong. What happened?"
"namjoon i was i was feeling something is not good. I should have went to him. I shouldn't wait. You didn't saw his scans. He is this fracture. I can't imagine how much pain he felt"
"shhh. Shut up. He isn't thinking that. And come he wants you"
"nooo.."
"shut up. You know doctors said he shouldn't walk and he was about to find you. Now before he run to you. Come here."
Seokjin nodded and walked to jungkook room namjoon made seokjin stay there until he get jhope out.
Jhope looked sadly at seokjin and patted his shoulder.
" go. In now"
Seokjin nodded and he walked in.
"seokjin.." seokjin looked up to look at jungkook with open arms. Jungkook heart ached looking at crying seokjin.

"come here seokjin baby" seokjin sniffled and ran to jungkook and hugged him tight

"come here seokjin baby" seokjin sniffled and ran to jungkook and hugged him tight..he cried for few minutes and then jungkook broke the hug cupping his face.
"shh. No need to cry. Nothing is your fault. I am okay. It's just a small surgery."
"i am scared." jungkook smiled kissing his head.
"aww look at you. Look like a hamster. Come here." seokjin sat on stool and put his head in jungkook lap. Jungkook ran his fingers through seokjin hair soothingly.
"don't cry ok?"
"you won't leave me right?"
"never."
"we are one"
"we are one."
Seokjin wrapped his arms around jungkook thighs and sighed.

"Seokjin wrapped his arms around jungkook thighs and sighed

"baby come here. I am sure you didn't sleep well. Come" seokjin nodded and laid with jungkook putting his head in jungkook crook.
"look at you aigooo. So baby"
"i am your baby."
"you sure am kim Seokjin"
"i love you. I love you so much jungkook"
"i love you too. Now let's get some sleep i have surgery in morning. And don't dare think anything!"
"okay"
"i am right beside you and will be"
Seokjin nodded and laid there..
Jungkook kept rubbing his back and head until seokjin fell asleep. Jungkook groans turning to his side.. He opened seokjin buttons as he always do covering both of them and hugged seokjin tightly with all strength he have.
"i know i am showing i am not scared but i am.. I don't want to go away from you."