•.¸♡ 32 ♡¸.•

"get him." jungkook tried to close the door but they brust the door open. Kicking jungkook and pushing him at the couch.
Jungkook head hit hard in head rest.
"AHH- LEAVE ME."
"Hhaha you forgot what I said?"
"how did you got here? What do you want?" one of man kicked hm on face and took handful of his hair pulling it making him scream.
Those two men started lifting and throwing him of things and floor making him cry.
"WHAT YOU WANT?"
"YOU KNOW THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!"
"you can't have him. Seokjin is mine. How won't be your for even a night . not even a second"
She started laugh loudly handing a bat to one of his man. "you know what do you need to do..."
Jungkook looking at that ran to his bedroom and screamed when the bat connected to his stomach. He held his stomach throwing lamp at one man that hit his head .
Sana was laughing looking at jungkook running for his life but she widened her eyes when she heard door bell ringing.
"shit!" she ran stopping all his man
"stop stop someone is here. Let's go stop." jungkook groan and cried when he heard the door closing.
"hyung!!!"
--

Jungkook clutched his stomach from unbearable pain

Jungkook clutched his stomach from unbearable pain .he was unable to get up and do something about it. He closed his eyes shut and prayed for some power to come..
Meanwhile Jin sat in his living room thinking why Jungkook haven't contacted yet anyway it was not even 1 whole day but he was feeling it was whole year . he stare at his cellphone it was past 9.
"should I give a call?" he battled for long before giving up thinking and calling the latter number .
"why he not accepting ya!"
After 2nd try his call accepted .."hey " he heard a faint voice making him furrowed his brows.
"where u are?" Jin asked quickly sensing something wrong .
"home"
"can I come?"
"please....I need u"
that was enough Jin ran to Jungkook apartment he opened the code as he squinted his eyes. "why all lights off?" he didn't bothered switching on the lights as he hurried to Jungkook room . in the dark he saw a figure balled.
"jungguk-ah..." the said name opened his eyes and and called the one who was standing at the door.
"Jin....." he opened his arms to the Jin who was now at the edge of bed.Jin quickly held his hand in his own in worried written on his face. Jungkook pulled Jin down and Jin just let him.

"what's up ?" Jin asked brushing his hair away

"what's up ?" Jin asked brushing his hair away. Jungkook in a swift hugged him."don't talk please"
"..."Jin was stunned the younger making him shh. But it was clear something was off. Jungkook shifted hiding his pain and engulfing himself in the elder arms and placing himself in his hug .
"i just. need. you .. "
"okay...I am here . you want something?" he felt the younger tightened his hold around and shocking his head against his chest .
"j-j-just u . here please" he felt the other trembled he quickly held him close .
"shhh okay okay "he rubbed his back he felt something different buut he let it slide and started kissing his head and sayong sweet words and heard a sgh from down.
He looked down to see that the younger seeping peacefully while holding hhis waist strongly .
He slowly slid his hands away only to be held again more tightly.
"don't g-go please " Jungkook whimpered . Jin patted him and slightly sat and his eyes widened looking at the torn shirt he followed the shirt and saw Jungkook all clothes torn he couldn't see more as it was dark .
'what happened?' he held the younger tightly. He tried to saw surroundings but due to dark couldn't focus. He turned toward the yonger and brang him more closer then he heard a growl . he slightly pushed away confused he covered both of them . he was hell worried what happened to he boy he kept rubbing and patting his back until he felt and was relieved the younger was now good and in deep sleep he closed his eyes and connected his lips to other lips.