•.¸♡ 15 ♡¸.•

Jungkook was giggling and happy sitting infront and constantly engaging talk with namjoon and seokjin.
“hyung you want to hold my hand?” jungkook offered his hand when they were in between of way after buying bevereges.
“huh?”
“here” jungkook took his hand to seokjin who quickly held it tightly. Making namjoon gasped and he quickly took cellphone out and informing hobi all.
When  they reached at the sight it was so beautiful and calm and chilling a little making jungkook cling to seokjin while admiring the atmosphere.namjoon set everything .
Jinkook went to play volleyball and foot ball. Namjoon took some of their pictures sending to his lover.who was screaming  and yelling in happines…
“ahh come over here!” namjoon yelled making both stopped and run to food. Jungkook ate happily while thanking and making all laugh.
He was so happy at all this .
He closed his eyes relaxing and leaning his head on seokjin shoulder.
“hello guys?”
“jackson!’ jungkook opened his eyes and got confused looking at a built man looking handsome.
“what? No one is as handsome as my hyung!” jungkook mumbled sitting beside seokjin who wrapped him in his arms quickly.he felt possessiveness in his touch but he like it. He saw namjoon making a conversation with that man .
“i don’t care” he mumbled but seokjin heard and chuckled.
“what cutie?”
“who is he? I don’t like him he was checking you! And why his eyes were at your legs. Cover it! ”
“okay okay baby.”seokjin cooed at him. ‘you consider me hyung and you are this possessive can’t imagine how much possessive you will when you will be mine.’
“hyung!’
“huh?”
“ahh- cover yoursef!”
“okay okay . come here” seokjin opened his arms and jungkook didn’t wasted a second hugging him back . both relaxed in each other arms.
----
“what about we both go back ?. it’s getting colder”
“okk…” jungkook pouted whe they stood up.. but  it turns to glare when jackson came to them .
“hi jin…” jackson gave his hand but jungkook didn’t let go off seokjin right hand.
“hi..”
“what is he ahh-" jungkook screamed in his head..
" how have you been jin? "
" i am good and you? "
" i am good too it's been a while since we met. Let's go and have some time.? "
" what do you mean by have some time? " jungkook snapped at him making seokjin  hold his waist and Jackson shut his mouth.
"we are going to club. Wanna join?" namjoon spoke behind them getting glare from jinkook.
"yeah i would love to.."
"okay come then" Jackson and namjoon walked away leaving jinkook behind.
"who is he?" jungkook turned to seokjin in serious tone.
"i won't lie. He was my colleague from my previous job. He was kinda weird and clingy. Making efforts to be with me that at the end making him a stalker.." jungkook heard all and glare at the back of Jackson.
"hey listen" seokjin cupped jungkook face.
"let's not ruin our time. Let's have fun and make memories."
Jungkook nodded slowly and then walked to the car only to make jungkook kill someone.
"hey it's my seat!!!" he yelled finding jackson at front seat.
"umm you. Can sea-"
"no come out and go on back it's my seat"
"hey baby. It's okay." jin pulled him for hug and kissed his forehead. "don't hold his hand and talk with him."
Jungkook mumbled breaking hug.
"cutie promise." jungkook nodded going backside. Seokjin sat in driver seat. He looked back confirming jungkook is okay. Jungkook gave him a little smile and he was relieved.
He stared driving and engaging conversations with jungkook morely. As always Jackson kept interfering in.
The moment they parked Jackson rushed inside making jungkook stumble.
In car namjoon told him how he is a creep and somethings more that made jungkook furious and wanted to be tied with seokjin. He freaked out when seokjin vanished in crowd.
Seokjin on the other  hand tried to go and find jungkook but Jackson held him
"he is with namjoon don't worry." seokjin sat on chair at counter but he was uneasy.  jungkook wasn't near him.
Jackson took a chance placing a hand on seokjin thigh.
"jin didn't u miss me?" he was about to stand up when jungkook pushed his hand away and rubbed seokjin thigh replacing his touch.
"why don't you sit on your chair or you are willing to try to get my place like you did in car.?" jungkook growled and sat on seokjin lap making namjoon gasp., Jackson jaw drop and seokjin to held his waist feeling proud.

, Jackson jaw drop and seokjin to held his waist feeling proud

.....

I wanna finish this quickly as soon as possible..
Hehe

.

..
Thoughts 💭