•.¸♡ 39 ♡¸.•

Soon was jungkook graduation day. Jinkook couple was going on dates. Enjoying their time alone.
Making out in any place they find good and romantic.
Jungkook was on bliss with seokjin. Walking down the hallway. Through garden in evening. Having to hug him at night and waking up and teasing seokjin to wake him up.
Jhope was shifting his business here. And namjoon and jhope revealed to be have a relationship. Jungkook was happily crying finding his best friend happiness. He jumped on jhope making Jhope fall on ground.
"i am so so happy hobi."
"i am too sweatheart. You gained weight i guess"
"is it? Really? Hobi should i go on diet? "
"hey hey.. Calm down." jungkook pout and laid with jhope. Telling him about his dates. After a while he was asleep and jhope found him shifting again and again kicking his legs.
"hey hey sweetie what's happening?"
Jungkook shockingly woke up and pouted.
"i dunno. My legs are tired. And stiff" jungkook whimpered and ran out finding seokjin and climbing on his lap. Seokjin quickly held him and rubbed his back.
"what happened baby?"
"dunno" seokjin chuckled he could feel jungkook pouting.
"namjoon i guess we should go." namjoon nodded and jhope and namjoon went to their apartment that was of jungkook before.
"baby.."
"my legs so stiff. I can't sleep because of it. Help me."
"ohh.."
__
"what happened hobi?"
"umm i have a doubt I'll tell you later.."
"sure? Is everything okay?" jhope nodded wrapping his arms around namjoon neck pulling down on bed.

"yes everything is okay. Maybe will be good. For now make me feel good..."
"i am on it."
"first get condoms!!"
"yeah yeah. Condoms"
____
"baby.."
"my legs are so hurting"
"okay let's get a bath and then I'll massage you."
Jungkook nodded and unzipped seokjin pants. "ba-"
"shh. Put your fingers in"
"baby you said you don't like on couch"
"i love it now. I saw lotion in your hands minutes ago"
"umm-"
Seokjin was stunned when he put lotion on his fingers and pulled his sweats down to knees.
"hyung put it in" jungkook was cursing and seokjin smirked putting jungkook on couch put his legs on shoulder.
"your legs already hurting let's not take a lot of work from it" jungkook couldn't even nod and seokjin didn't gave him time for any response.
"ah-"
___
Seokjin was massaging his legs he could hear groans.
"hyung my legs hurting so bad"
Jungkook suddenly started crying hard making seokjin widen his eyes.
"baby. Hey hey it's okay. We will go to doctor tomorrow. Please stop crying."
"noo. It's hurting. Hyung i can't lay my legs straight."
Seokjin nodded and bend jungkook legs making him moan.
"is this relaxing.?"
"yes hyung...." seokjin nodded and massage jungkook legs as they were bent.
Seokjin feed jungkook warm milk and then some pain killer.
Finally jungkook stopped kicking his legs.
Seokjin laid with him and wrapped seokjin legs around him so jungkook don't wake up crying. He kept squeezing and rubbing jungkook legs worrying about jungkook.
...
"jhope i am okay taking him to doctor. You don't need to."
"seokjin hyung i want to.. As i am going to hospital too. Maybe jungkook don't tell doctor when you are with him. But will tell when i am with him."
Seokjin nodded but insisted to drive and book an appointment for them.
Jungkook and jhope were sitting on chairs in waiting room.
"sweetie is it still hurting.?"
"yes hyung.."
"it will be okay soon okay?"
Jungkook nodded and then they went inside when his name was called.
"doctor i can't sleeping these days my legs keep hurting. It's always stiff. I am having so many weakness." jungkook was worried about why it's hurting.
Doctor made jungkook laid on bed as he checked his legs hitting with small stick and holding it in air. Jungkook eyes furrowed when jhope said something in doctor ear.
Doctor smiled nodding to jhope and held his paper book.
"mr. Jeon do you vomit for some days?"
"umm. Last week sometime i woke up and threw. Since then my legs hurting. I can't eat anything. It makes me feel disgusting."
"ok i get it mr. Jeon cqn you lift your shirt a bit?"
"why?"
"please.. It's just a check up" jungkook nodded and flinched when a gell was applied on his stomach.
He was confused when the doctor smiled.
It was then he heard the sound of heart beat. His heart beat increased. His eyes welled up with tears.
"is it. What i am thinking doctor?"
"yes mr. Jeon you are 2 months pregnant"
Jungkook hugged jhope crying badly and loudly.
When he calmed a bit he held the sonogram that doctor gave him.
"mr. Jeon your legs are paining because of weakness and as you are not able to eat that's why. Try to eat food mustly. It's not good for baby. I'll prescribe the vitamins and proteins. You must have it. And on the next appointment take baby father with you" jungkook nodded and smiled while tears were coming from his eyes gazing and sonogram..
Jungkook and jhope went to cafe and jhope made sure jungkook eat something. Jungkook was smiling and crying he is going to be a father.
"jhope i can't believe. Seokjin and my baby. Here" jungkook said holding his stomach.
"i know that. I can't believe i am going to be uncle. Sweetie you need to take a lot of care."
"yes.." jungkook nodded and they both went home after buying the medicines.
Jungkook sat on couch eating bearing. He licked his lips as he wants something else. He quickly called seokjin.
"hey baby."
"hyung when you coming home?"
"why you guys are home already?"
"yes hyu-"
"OH.. I was coming to pick you up.. What doctors said? You okay.? Why was leg pain-"
"hyung don't cut my words. You are making me cry."
"i am sorry baby. I just-"
"hyung i want berries, and avocado, and olives and strawberries."
"okay baby.. I'll get all."
"okay thank u."
"baby.."
"hyung please come home i wanna hold you. Please i am Hungry too.."
"okay baby. I am on my way."

.....
Jungkook smiled and wait to surprise his hyung soon. He need to plan something...