•.¸♡ 6 ♡¸.•

All was going well for jungkook. He was happy here now. Jhope already visited him twice and he can't be happier telling him everything and enjoying his stay.
He felt  suspicious when namjoon and jhope vanished from the apartments leaving jinkook.
"hey. Cutie let's watch some movie... I don't know when they both coming back." jungkook nodded sitting on couch. Shivering. And pouted.
"and why you... Are u cold?"
Jin asked placing snacks and popcorn and jungkook favorite popcorn chicken. Jungkook giggled and pouted hugging himself.
Jin was in his own blanket and so was jungkook. In between of the movie when jungkook shivering didn't stopped seokjin turned to him scooting closer.
"here come here cutie.."
"huh?"
"come here." jin opened his arms wider for him.
Jungkook blushed harder standing up and walking to seokjin.

Seokjin quickly wrapped him and caged him well. They both stayed froze for a few minutes enjoying the moment. Jungkook heart raced a lot he turned to seokjin who smiled and hugged him tight making jungkook back placed on seokjin built chest. Seokjin placed his chin on jungkook shoulder leaning close to his ear.
"you smell good." jungkook hand tightened on seokjin hands that were holding his waist. Having seokjin cheeks pressed to his ears was making him feel giddy and weird.
"can you hold the popcorn boul for me?" jungkook nodded and held the boul on his lap and started feeding seokjin. Once his fingers brushed with seokjin lips making him feel seokjin kissed his lips.
He was confused to make sure he fed him again and his hear raced when it happened again. Movie was long forgotten when his whole attention was diverted to seokjin actions.
He turned around and fed seokjin again. Seokjin attention was on movie he didn't noticed his action until jungkook intentionally put his his finger making seokjin turn his attention to him.
They both stared at each other with jungkook fingers still attached to his lips. Seokjin hands held jungkook hand giving it a kiss making jungkook blushed and seokjin smile widely.
Jungkook shyly hugged seokjin hiding himself in his arms.
"look at you so shy haha" seokjin pulled him tightly feeling great. What he was wishing he finally got after a whole year.
When jungkook tried to break the hug seokjin tightened his hold
"don't i like it like this." he felt jungkook nodded and they stayed for a while.
"you like this? Cuddling with me?" he didn't got any answer so he held jungkook chin who was deep red making seokjin suck his cheeks and so he did.he leaned down and attached his lips to jungkook deep red cheeks. He started with kitten licks to peck that slowly turned to seokjin sucking his cheeks. Jungkook moaned when seokjin went to his jaw holding his waist.
"mm H-hyung.."
"jungkook-ah." jungkook clenched seokjin shirt..when seokjin went to jungkook neck. He started to suck his skin making him moan louder. Seokjin took his lips staring at his action sliding his fingers to his cheeks to jaw. Jungkook closed his eyes when seokjin leaned closer.
The moment the were a inch away. The door opened with a giggling couple.
Jungkook hid himself in seokjin arms hugging him tightly. He closed his eyes shut not wanting to see anyone in the position he was already in.
"what happened to jungkook. Why he is on your lap? And-"
"oh that? He waa under dressed when he went to school today so he was shivering minutes ago. So i wrapped him like this while watching movie. I guess he is sleeping right now. So he will sleep here hoseok."
J hope nodded and walked closer to jungkook. He smiled down at his friend engulfed in seokjin arms. He then turned around to namjoon.
"let's go then.. I'll go to sleep and you seokjin. Take care of him..he  get sick so easily." seokjin nodded holding jungkook waist smiling at jhope.
Seokjin didn't expect jungkook to sleep that fast. The moment he carried jungkook to his room and placed him on bed. He called jungkook but heard his little snoring.
" ahh what a beautiful scene. " he mumbled laying beside him.

 " he mumbled laying beside him

"finally i have this moment."
He spoke wrapping jungkook in his arms after kissing his forehead.