•.¸♡ 19♡¸.•

They slept right after they were glued in sleeping bag. Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around seokjin body as per seokjin request. He felt giddy and his heart raced.
"baby?"
"huh?"
"you are wet.. I think you need to change your sweats."
"huh? Ahh yeah" jungkook unzipped his sleep bag and was about go out but seokjin hold from his waist didn't loosen.
"no need to..."
"but hyung you just -"
"shh. U r clueless." seokjin sighed and removed jungkook sweats in a swifts.
"H-hyung!"
"i am not going to do anything here. Cutie. Ahh u so red. Go wear anything that doesn't have zipper or chains please. It hurt my legs." seokjin pouted.
"oh my hyung where?"
"just go and wear. Don't make me change u into one"
"oh yeah yeah." jungkook ran to change and seokjin laid there smiling.
'after all' he closed his eyes smiling feeling happy but suddenly he felt weight on himself.
"hey cutie."
"sorry hyung. Where did it hurt.?"
"no where baby. Let's sleep.?" jungkook pouted and nodded. "wanna talk a lot..."
"hhaha we will."
They sleep right in each other arms.
.....
"Baby wake up"
"Noooo.."
"baby..."
"i said no!!!" seokjin chuckled opening the zip of sleeping bag and sat there watching jungkook crawling near his body and hugged his waist placing head on his lap.
"hey baby wake up. We gonna have a lot of time together." jungkook nodded and kept crawling until he was sitting on seokjin lap and hugged seokjin body.
"hyung."
"yes baby?"
"c-cold."
"you feeling cold?" he felt jungkook nodded. Seokjin quickly wrapped his arms around jungkook body possessively.
"are you feel unwell? Should we go home?"
"no just stay like that i wanna warm my body." seokjin nodded and wrapped a blanket around them.
"hyung you said we have only one blanket?.....did u lied?"
"umm yeah..."
"agh. Hyung."
"what?"
"nothing."

----

They found themselves after breakfast, lunch, walking and playing some games laying on carpet under the warm sunlight

They found themselves after breakfast, lunch, walking and playing some games laying on carpet under the warm sunlight.. It was almost 3.
Jungkook was wearing seokjin jacket and kept telling his all the things he might forget to talk about. He was feeling a little bit more better. A new step of life.
From stranger to neighbors to friends to hyung. Now his boyfriend.
"i enjoyed a lot hyungie"
"call my seokjin baby~"
"but i like hyungie~"
" and why? "
Jungkook moved closer and whispered.
"because it feels so hot hyung. ~"
"is it?" seokjin asked wrappung his arm around jungkook pulling him closer.
"yes hyung~"
"good to know loove" they didn't know they were being watched like a prey from two pair of eyes.
"hobi-ah what are u doing like that?"
"ahh jungkook-ah. Come here baby." jhope opened his arms and jungkook looked at seokjin once and ran into his arms. Jhope successfully catching him.
"how are u doing all this while?"
Jungkook smiled and jhope looked over jungkook shoulder giving seokjin a smile taking jungkook away.
"j hope will take him home. So why don't we have some time bro"
"yeah come let's have some drinks.?"
"yeah let's do.." seokjin was about to open his bear when namjoon voice came.
"so u both are-"
"boyfriends"
"yess. I knew it will work?"
"what?"
"umm"
"namjoonah"
"Jackson?"
"yah.. Namjoon!!! U don't know what made affect on jungkook with his presence."
"ummm. Jin... I-"
"no it's okay. Thank you. I just. Where did he went?"
"umm hobi wanted to spend time with his sweatheart and i guess we should pavk up and go home. They will take a while.."
"whaat? Hobi? Sweatheart? Will take a while? Does he know all the ways? Yah!! Jungkook will get traumatized if something happened like that."

Thoughts 💭

I'll upload a long chapter in the next one hope so...
I'll have holiday so then on Saturday ig... 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔