•.¸♡ 4 ♡¸.•

Jungkook stood in front of the apartment again. The door opened a little later after he knocked..
"oh hey jungkook....?"
"hi hyung. Is seokjin hyung home?"
"yeah. Here.. Come." jungkook nodded entering the house. He saw seokjin eating the snacks he brought. He smiled at him eating.
"oh hey cutie.." seokjin smiled and waved at him. Jungkook was feeling he is blushing at the nickname.
"his name is jungkook seokjin."
"i just said the fact bruh-"
Before they started arguing jungkook started.
"umm.. I fell asleep. Sorry for that. And the food was so delicious. Thank you for that. I am okay for lunch... If you have time tomorrow or any other day. I couldn't say or offer anything. You helped me a lot".
Seokjin held his hand when he heard jungkook speaking all in one breath.
"hey its okay. You just shifted yesterday. Yiu must be tired and i am okay tomorrow. I would love to help you. Be free to ask for. Okay.?" jungkook nodded and seokjin smoled in response.
"so. Jungkook which school you are?" namjoon asked and jungkook turned toward him..
Seokjin held the chips and started eating staring at the boy.
"so jungkook i am a teacher too so.. I can help you in some subjects. But literature is out of my hands you would have to struggle for it. Business and marketing seokjin can teach you. If you need help.
Right seokjin?"
"huh?"
"can you help jungkook in his studies?"
"always!" namjoon raised his brows when seokjin answered in instant.
Jungkook pouted.
"thank you so much hyung. I don't know how to thank you."
"hey doseang. Just call us hyung is enough and you are always welcome here."
All nodded. And jungkook smiled.
"you didn't had prepared any dinner right?" seokjin caressed his cheek when he sensed sadness in jungkook eyes. They both stared in each other eyes.
Seokjin wanted to ask why his eyes full of sadness and dullness but wanted to wait too.
"let's eat dinner with us. Hm?" he kept caressing his cheeks and cupped it slowly when He saw jungkook lips trembled and he knew jungkook gonna cry.
He quickly hugged the boy. He held him in his arms tightly, rubbing his back gently..
"shh. It's okay. It's okay. We are here with you..."
"i am- thank you hyung.. For all this... I am-. I am-"
"shhh. What you hm?"
"missing my best friend so so much - i didn't wanted to be here alone."
He felt another pair Around him. And then they know it was namjoon.
"hey you are not alone. We are here all the time. If you ever feel alone feel free to come here at any time okay? . Jungkook. Our little doseang."
Jungkook nodded slowly. But the hug didn't broke.
After quite a while namjoon stood up saying to prepare the food. But jinkook was still hugging each other more tightly now.
" jungkook? "
" yes hyung? "
" if you feel even a little bit of problem call me or come to me okay? You get it? If you feel  scared sleeping in alone house. Me or namjoon will be there untill you sleep. Okay? And you can be here for food. I saw you don't know how to cook."
Jungkook nodded and broke the hug.
" i was always with my father. My mom left us.. I was never alone.. I ummm... "
"it's okay.. Should i say about namjoon or me to stay?"
"can you?" jungkook looked at seokjin cutely pouting.
"okay cutie.. I'll be there until you sleep."
"thank you hyungie"
"haha okay come let's eat. You have school tomorrow too."