•.¸♡ 26 ♡¸.•

Seokjin hurried to home to his jungkook he sighed and smiled looking at the jungkook who ran to him smiling. And giggling.
“hyung you home??”
Seokjin hugged him tightly after hearing home.
“aww my baby was you good? I  missed you..”
“hyunng…”
“yes baby??”

Seokjin sat with jungkook where jungkook was sitting on his study table, seokjin ran his fingers through jungkook hair softly.
“umm I am hungry” seokjin frowned he is sure it was something else.
“i am sure that wasn’t the thing but yeah let’s do .”
“ummm I made…”
“oh really let’s go”
They eat quitely and jungkook was more than quite usually.
“i’ll go change hyung.”
“okay… ”
Seokjin walked to get all the utensils and started washing it. The house was more than quite he could hear his own breath . but then he stopped.
“it was scream i am sure.” he turned the tap off and turned to jungkook who was walking to him . seokjin quickly wiped his hands approaching his baby but didn’t show anything.
“hyung…”
“yes cutie”
“can you see my shoulder it’s hurting” seokjin instantly held his shoulder which made jungkook step back making seokjin stop on his steps
“baby?” jungkook pouted as tears filled his eyes.
“hyunggg…”
“shh come here . I won’t touch it  here. ” seokjin slowly went to jungkook taking him to room and slowly took the shirt.
“hyungie what is that?”
“baby what happened in school?”
“huh?”
“jungkook what happened in school?!!!”
Jungkook flinched and moved away from seokjin making him cup jungkook face.
“baby I am sorry what happened? Your shoulder is all swollen and red baby….”
“i don’t remember . I stumbled on stairs and railing hit me  . I didn’t know it will be like this.”
“shh it’s okay let’s get you some warm bath then.. I’ll give you a gentle massage ok.”
“okay.hyung I love you …please don’t get angry on me”
“i won't I am sorry” seokjin carried jungkook to washroom preparing the bath . seokjin put jungkook in the bath and was about to walk out then jungkook held his sleeve.
“you are overworking too. Come.. ” jungkook opened his arms and seokjin smiled proudly.
“aww my baby is so caring,” seokjin soon stripped and sat behind jungkook taking him in his arms gently. He rubbed slow circles on jungkook back and shoulder on his swollen shoulder,
They talked for a whole about their day and seokjin made jungkook laugh by how his crew did mistakes. When the water cool down seokjin carried jungkook and handed him pajamas and got dressed after applying ointment on jungkook.
Jungkook leaned placing his head on seokjin chest.

 And pouted remembering the day he felt scared and disgusted

How sana and his group cornered him and she started mocking in front of whole cafeteria saying he is a bitch and sleep around. Jungkook slapped her and ran from there saying all the thing back “how she was trying to take his boyfriend and asking for just a fuck” that made her bad infront of whole school as all scholl know how she is .
He was raged when she started treatening him and he was going down the stairs he turned to answer her but stumbled falling from the stairs. He glared  at her.
“haha how willl you make your daddy happy and save your relationship when you can’t go down the stairs??” he just glared at her and finally had to go when his teacher came in round.
_____

“hyungiee…”
“hmmm”
“you tired right?”
“no I am not. All my tireness go when I see you ”
“hyung tell me you are tired?” seokjin opened his eyes and saw jungkook with puppy eyes..
“hmm a little.”
“you want me to give you massage?”
“baby I know you are worried for me and caring , but I am okay . ”
“but-”
“okay if you want to then-”
“then?”
“give me kisses”
“okay ”
“100”
“100?”
“yes if you want to make me tiredness away”
”okay” jungkook leaned closer but seokjin hugged him.
“but for now just let me hold you okay.. ”
“okay…”
Seokjin slowly unbutton his pajanma shirt and laid there.
“umm hyung..”
“hug me tight”
Jungkook nodded and they fell asleep in each other arms..