•.¸♡ 5 ♡¸.•

It was 2 months now. Since jungkook shifted. Jungkook chuckled remembering his first day and all the encounters..
He was standing on the doorway of the apartment building he was living trying to know where to go as all the streets seemed familiar.
"where you are going cutie?" jungkook jumped and held his chest.
"H-H-hyung.!!"
"hey it's okay. It's me." jungkook nodded and looked at jin from top to down looking at seokjin attire.
'wow handsome' he thought and gulped when their eyes met.

"where you r going?" jin said walking closer to jungkook

"umm.. Trying to find a way to my school... All tge streets are s-same.." jin held his hand smiling at him.
"oooh which school?"
"seong-highschool"
"IS it?" jungkook nodded.
"hmm let's go then?"
"huh?"
"i am going to a meeting it's in way.. Keep your eyes on way so u remember. I can give you a ride until you remember the ways."
Jungkook pouted..
"thank you... I am troubling you a lot.."
"it's okay. Maybe i want to do all this?" before Jungkook could ask something else he was being dragged to car and as it was parado. And jungkook kept holding his bag strap. Seokjin stood behind him chuckling.
"hey cutie.. Need my help?"
"n-no i am okay.."
Seokjin stood there until jungkook was inside the car. He made sure jungkook buckled up his seat belt.
He knows jungkook is feeling bad for asking help so he made sure he wqs attentive to jungkook.
"okay let's go. Did you ate breakfast?"
When he found silence he turned to jungkook who was fidgeting to bag strap.
"let's have pancakes. There is a good shop."
"n-no h-yung i-"
"shh. We can eat in the way. It will take some minutes to get to school."
Jungkook kept blabbing but jin stopped in front of cafe and ordered. As he was regular customer so the owner went inside to make.
Seokjin turned to jungkook.
"i know. As it's your first day. And i know as much of you. You cutie won't be able to go to cafeteria for lunch i guess. You are shy..." jungkook just stare at him.

Seokjin handed him pancakes and waffles. He chuckled looking at jungkook eating with pout.
" eat slowly cutie. "
" thawk you"
"you welcome." he smiled not taking attention from road...
"here you go.." jin said opening door for jungkook. He chuckled again looking at nervous jungkook..
He held jungkook waist and placing him on feet. Jungkook was red at jin action.
"thank you.. I'll make sure to pay you."
"shh. Take a deep breath. Right now" jungkook nodded and took a deep breath in between that his lips trembled. Seokjin quickly hugged jungkook. And jungkook quickly hugged him back more tightly.
"shh. It's okay. You sooo good hm?" jungkook nodded and broke his hug.
"it's going to be good. Study well. We are here. Okay?" jungkook smiled and pouted.
Seokjin held his neck making jungkook breath hitched. Seokjin leaned to give him a peck on jungkook forehead.
"call me when you want me to pick up okay? No thinking you are troubling me. I love spending time with you..."
Jungkook blushed and tugged seokjin shirt.
"3.."
"3?"
"3.pm" jungkook mumbled.
"okay cutie. If anyone try to flirt witb you.. Say my name"
"huh?" jungkook eyes were wide looking at seokjin back going to his car
" I'll be here at 3 cutie!"
-
"hey!"
"huh?"
"jungkook pay attention.."
"i am namjoon hyung.... Why seokjin hyung not here yet?" jungkook pouted..
"oh.. He? Call him?"
"umm *thud*"  jungkook flinched when door opened and seokjin entered looking tired as ever...
"hey... Cutie.. Hey namjoon-ah"
"hey hyung." jungkook ran to seokjin hugging him tight. They were  close now. Seokjin rubbed hus back.
"cutie i am feeling gross right now."
"so?" seokjin hummed smiling broke the hug.
"lemme shower then we will eat your newly learned  recipe" jungkook pouted.
"that's for breakfast hyung."
"so can i expect?"
"okay.."
"good"