⚆ _ ⚆ 23 ⚆ _ ⚆

Jungkook kept thinking about seokjin and all the things about today. He covered his face just remembering seokjin touch.
"ahh jungkook stop it. Let's wash up quickly. I wanna hug him quickly. Ahhh. Why that professor gave too many assignments? Ahh"
"baby you okay?" jungkook heard a knock and sealed his lips nodding. As if seokjin could see.
"baby?"
"yes. I am okay."
"okay come out. You will catch cold."
"hm yeah just coming."
"okay.. I'll make something warm for you."
"ok. Thank you."
Jungkook quickly wash up and wore his towel rob coming out. Not noticing seokjin coming from the door.
They both froze. Seokjin eyes went from hos face to collarbone. Jungkook gulped standing there. 'i should dress up. Ahh embarra-' jungkook thinking stopped when seokjin pinned him to the wall. Staring passionately.
"hyun-mph"

Their lips connected and moved in sync

Their lips connected and moved in sync. Seokjin pulled jungkook closer as they moved to the bed. Jungkook fell on bed and seokjin smiled leaning down holding his thigh and squeezing it making jungkook yelped.

"my sweet love

"my sweet love..." seokjin groaned pulling off his rob. He stare at his love who was blushing hard. He leaned to give him kisses all over his face to his jaw.
"ahhhmm hyung." jungkook moaned arching his back when seokjin reached to his neck licking all the way to his shoulder. Soon jungkook was holding  seokjin pulling him more moaning his hyung name.
"ah-mph" seokjin hand was roaming on his body.
"i love u so much!"
"i love y-" jungkook words got eaten when seokjin bit his lips and lick and sucked him hard. Jungkook wrapped his arms around seokjin legs.
He felt sharp pain in his ribs but he shut his eyes muffling his cries.
"baby. You okay?"
"yes hyung.. I love you so much"
"ahh you making me crazy."
"i am already crazy for you hyung."
(when jungkook eyes were shut seokjin thought jungkook is not comfortable enough to. Take the next step so he changed his mind quickly. )
Jungkook pulled seokjin down kissing him roughly and deeply.
Seokjin didn't took next step and jungkook didn't ask for that yet. He was feeling the pain getting higher. But seokjin soft slender touch made him forget it.
Seokjin looked at his body.
"why your clothes still on?"
Seokjin smirked tearing his shirt and sat proudly there. Jungkook eyes wander on his body.
Seokjin lay down and saw jungkook touching and feeling his upper body.
Seokjin groaned but let jungkook play and suck his body. Jungkook kissed his each part. Jungkook was about to bend over his lower part but lay down quickly when he felt pain again.. . Not wanting seokjin and his moment ruined he bite and suck seokjin nipple.
"i love you hyungie."
"i love you too baby. Let's sleep hm.."
Jungkook nodded but they stayed there for a while in blanket.

"hyungie?"
"yes baby?"
"umm. Can.. You massage my ribs?"
"is it paining? Oh no i forgot. I am so sorry."
"no no. Hyungie i guess i was running around in campus. That's why. Can you please.?"
"of course baby."
He saw seokjin going out of his room and returning with oil and warm water bowl.
Jungkook doesn't know what happened after that because as seokjin started massage. Jungkook pain started vanishing and in a matter of minutes he was in deep peace and relaxed sleep.
___.
Seokjin felt guilty not taking in mind about jungkook ribs. He started with ribs but started giving jungkook whole body massage. He smiled a little watching jungkook body getting relaxed under his touch. How his legs made a crack sound telling how much it was stiff. He kissed jungkook each body part after finishing massage.
He love this man so much. He fell in love for the first time he saw.
"i love u so much"

He leaned to give him a kiss and got up slowly taking a pant and blanket for jungkook

He wrapped jungkook ribs with blanket and made jungkook wear pajama.
He laid beside him staring for a while and after that engulfing him in tight hug...

...

Danger is coming ig....
🤫
😐

Thoughts 💭