Orochimaru's Hideout

Start from the beginning

"I work under one of the members of Akatsuki as an spy, but I also work under Orochimaru as a spy.. I was sent from an Akatsuki member to come and get you, but Orochimaru also wants you too.." Kabuto trailed off, quite surprised of me.

"But you can't tell anyone, dear Misaki.." Kabuto trailed off, brushing the back of his hand against my cheek, smiling slightly. I was frozen in place. What the hell does this creep thinks he's doing?! "If you tell anyone.. Not only will this information harm Akatsuki.. But you'd also put Hidan in danger.." Kabuto says. That hit a spot for me.. Putting Hidan in danger is something I never want..

"Okay.. I wont tell anyone" I mutter, slowly scooting back from Kabuto. "Good. I'm sure you'd be wanting to see a certain someone after as long as it been" Kabuto stands up. I watch his every move, giving him a questioning look. "Who?.."

"Follow me" Kabuto gives me his hand. I slowly reached out my hand towards his grabbing it. He smiled, gently pulling me off the bed before he let go of my hand, leading the way. We walk down the cold halls, the only things that could be heard was our shoes making 'click!' and 'clack!' noises repeatedly.

 It seems like we've been walking for a while now. But it looks like we've been walking around in circles! After we had walked down two more halls, we finally came to a door, no different from mines. Or actually, no different from all the doors around here.

Kabuto had knocked before he opened the door, walking in and stepping aside to let me through. "S-Sasuke?.." I stuttered over his name, shock to see him. He looked up at me with his cold black eyes.

"What are you doing here?" His words were like venom and cold. "Please be nice Sasuke kun.. Orochimaru has wanted her here for a reason" Kabuto says in defense. "And I thought you two should catch up on some things from long ways" Kabuto smirked, pushing his glasses up onto his eyes. "Hn" was all Sasuke said.

Kabuto had left, walking down the hall. "W-Wait!" I ran out the room to get Kabuto but by the time I ran out of Sasuke's room, looking both was down the hall, Kabuto was gone.. I sigh walking back into Sasuke's room.

He stared at me before he looked away, playing with a kunai. I slowly walk around his room. "So.. You're still looking for Itachi, right?" I ask, looking at him. Sasuke was sitting up, still playing at his kunai, tossing it into the air, ignoring me for a moment.

"What's it to you" Sasuke stated rather than questioned. Well I guess now's the time to tell him. "Well as you probably should I already know, I wasn't born nor from Konoha... Before I came to Konoha, I was with my brother, an S-rank criminal who is in the same organization with you brother" I start off. Yet this didn't catch Sasuke's attention at all and he continued to play with his kunai.

"During that time I met some of the members of that organization.. The first person being Orochimaru, and the other being your older brother Itachi" Sasuke had looked at me from the corner of his eyes. Ha, I caught his attention now..

"During in between those times, I bonded well with the members, especially your brother and he told me that I'd meet you in Konoha.. He told me lots of things about you.." I trailed off. Sasuke catches his kunai once he threw it into the air, turning towards me. "And why are you telling me this?" He asked.

"Well.. During the time you left.. I felt really bad and thought.. Well maybe if me and your brother are in the same organization we could both go look for them since that was our same goal. But I can see that Itachi care for you, Sasuke" I say, looking down.

Sasuke scoffed. "What could you possibly know. You're just another outsider of the Uchiha clan" Sasuke spat harshly. "You're right... But I know a lot more than you think.. You know.. Sakura and Naruto misses you a lot" I sa, changing the subject.

Sasuke said nothing but lays down onto his bed, playing with his kunai, ignoring me. "Next time I see Itachi.. I'll tell him how you're doing" I utter before walking out his room and shutting his door. "So much for a long time no see conversation.." I grumbled.

I walk down the hall where me and Kabuto came from when he took me from Sasuke's room. He could have at least stayed somewhere near by and led me back to my room.. That's when I got lost. I sigh frustrated, grabbing hand fulls of my hair, puffing out my cheeks.

"Kabuto san!!" I shout, my voice echoing down the halls. "Kabuto san!" I shout again, walking down the halls as I look down each direction of the halls. "KABUTO SAN!?!" I shout as loud as I could. Still no answer.

I sigh. "It's useless.. Maybe Orochimaru is around here.." I murmured before bringing my hands up to my face, cupping them beside my mouth. "Orchimaru!?" I call out his name but I ended up bumping into someone.

I look up at the person in a robe, seeing that it was Orochimaru.. He looked down at me with a blank look. A smile then plastered across his face. "I've been waiting for you my dear, Misaki" Orochimaru says, dragging the S out in my name, licking his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Yeah yeah! Updated again! I hope you enjoyed it and at least found out some things you've been wanting to know.. You probably haven't found out all the answers you're looking for but remember there are plenty more chapters to come! 

>|< [1]Fukkatsu: Rebirth/Reborn

>|< Misaki has met Sasuke! Finally! I honestly didn't expect their conversation to turn out like that but Sasuke and Misaki took over me and wrote for themselves! 

>|< I bet you're like.. How did they take over you?.. XD!

>|< Kabuto is kinda uhh... Off their huh?.. Like really weird!

>|< She's in the hands of Orochimaru now.. I wonder what will happen to her!

>|< I think this was quite longer.. Then other chapters.. 

>|< HALF Edited.

>|< Scanned.

>|< Puurfect?..