chapter thirty-four

Start from the beginning

I had on this half transparent dress. It was black and a like a brown sheer color that showed some skin. (picture up top)

I put on black heels and had a black blazer to keep with me if I got cold. I was probably going to leave it in the car.

I was completely naked underneath. The dress didn't require a bra and I didn't want my underwear showing in the dress and I couldn't find a thong, so I went solo. I hope I don't flash anyone, that would be bad.

I finished his makeup and put away all of my makeup.

"Can you guys hurry up!" Marco shouted.

"Shut up! Be patient!" I yell.

"I need to put all of these clothes away." I say and pick up the hangers. I open up the bathroom door and go into my room.

"What the hell is that?" Dante asked.

"What?" I ask and look around.

"What are you wearing?" Marco asked.

"A dress." I say.

"Barely!" Dante looked at Lee and slapped him upside his head. "Stop looking at my sister like that!"

Kai came out, Dante's eyes traveled down her body. Lee smacked Dante upside the head, "Stop looking at my sister like that then you fucking hypocrite."

I put my clothes back in their places and I grab my phone. "Okay, we can go now." I say.

We all walk out my room. Kai slightly elbowed me and tilted her head to the right. I slightly turn my head, Kayden had his arm wrapped around Luca's waist as he whispered something in his ear.

"I told you." She whispered with a smile.

Kai knocked on the door three times, swiped along the surface of the door and kicked the bottom of the door twice and yelled out a Greek word

The door opened, red lights and loud music pouring out. Kai looked back and smiled, "This is going to be so fun!"

"Welcome to Hell." The man said and stepped aside, letting us in.

"Okayyyy, time for drinks!" Kai said excitedly as she leaded us. Lee wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me close as we pushed through sweaty, drunk people dancing.

We got to the kitchen. Every drink you could think of was laying behind the built in bar they had.

Kai grabbed random bottles and put them in our hands. "Kai I don't think—"

She cut Javier off, "It says self service. This is a 100 million dollar penthouse, they're rich. I'm sure they can afford liquor."

I shrugged and took the cork out of the bottle and took a couple gulps. The alcohol burning as it went down.