chapter thirty-four

Start from the beginning

Marco barged into my room and jumped on my bed. Dante, Kai, Aurora, Andrea, Jayden, Lee, Kayden, and Javier coming in also.

Lee comes behind me and kissed my cheek, "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

Luna comes in and jumps up on Lee's legs. He bent down and picked her up in his arms.

"We're bored." Andrea said.

"You're bed is so comfortable." Jayden said with a sigh.

"Get your nasty ass feet off me." Jayden said and pushed him. Marco fell onto the floor. He groaned as he rubbed his ass.

"That had to be racist." Marco said and got up.

"There's this party that's happening today. We should definitely go." Kai said.

"Where is it?" Luca asked.

"It's at this penthouse in Manhattan. You have to have this code to get in though. They said very illegal shit happens in there." Kai said.

"I'm down." Jayden said.

"What kind of illegal shit?" I ask.

"A shit ton of drugs. And someone just gave me the passcode. Come on, we all have to go." Kai said.

I grimaced, "I don't know Kai . . ." I trail off. I don't have a lot of good experiences with drugs, unless it was weed. I mean who has good experiences anyway?

"I'm not doing any drugs if we go." I say.

"No shit. None of us are. We'll just bring are own weed and smoke that, people lace shit too much nowadays," Dante said.

"Aren't you on punishment for disappearing in Paris?" I ask Dante.

He scoffed, "I'm eighteen, practically an adult. I do what I want."

Andrea stood up, "Can I borrow a dress? All of mine are boring." She asked.

"Knock yourself out." I say and point to my closet door.

She opened it, "It's like a mall in here!" She yelled.

Kai pouted, "Dude I wish we were the same size." She said with a groan.

"I might have something that'll fit you." I say and stand up.

"It's nine o'clock already, don't take all day." Kayden called out.

I held Luca's face as I did his makeup

I held Luca's face as I did his makeup. "You know this is my first time wearing makeup out in public." He mumbled.

"And you're going to look so good." Kai said as she put on red lipstick. 

"Yeah babes, you're already fine. The makeup just enhances your features." Aurora said.

I was just doing light makeup, he didn't want anything extra. I also dressed him in some of the oversized clothes I had. He looked good.