t w e n t y f o u r

Start from the beginning

"Where are you?" I wondered aloud, as I heard people shout her name.

"I'm out, going to meet a friend. But I'll come over, just to make sure you're okay," She said, making me smile widely.

"Alright, see you in a few," I spoke, before we hung up and I sighed happily.

"She's coming over?" Nick snapped me out of my thoughts.

+ +

I heard Nick open the door and greet Kendall loudly, waking me up from my nap.

"Hey," She spoke, walking closer to my bed and smiling sympathetically at me.

My throat was too sore to reply, so I smiled back.

She walked over to the side of my bed, the sound of a shopping bag rustling in her hands. She placed a small peck onto my feverish forehead and I took in her sweet scent.

She carried the tray that contained an empty bowl of soup onto the coffee table, me watching her silently.

"Nick went to get you some medicine. I got you something," She sat by my side on the bed and held out her shopping bag.

I smiled and dug through it, pulling a grey knitted sweater, navy-blue beanie and a matching scarf.

"You didn't bring any winter clothes, so," Kendall spoke, running a hand through her hair, as I smiled widely at her.

"Thank you," I croaked, as I pulled her in a hug and she rubbed my back soothingly.

I quickly removed the T-shirt I was wearing, slipped on the sweater and the scarf. I shiver slightly from the warmth the provided, as Kendall eyed me pitifully.

"There," Kendall leans closer to fix the beanie onto my head, and I catch her off-guard by planting a kiss onto her lips.

She wraps her hands around my neck, holding the kiss, until I pull away. She frowns a little and I crave more of her lips.

"I don't want to pass on the cold," I croak, before covering my mouth to cough.

"It's okay," She says, lowering her hands to my back and leans in for an embrace.

"You should go," I say, as her phone starts to ring and she mutes it.

"Not that I want you to go. I mean I want you to stay but then you'd get sick too," I started to explain, making her laugh.

"I get it. I'll come by later, okay? Get well soon," She plants a small kiss onto my forehead and stand up to leave.

She walks herself to the door, insisting that I stayed in bed.

+ +

-Kendall-

"To the Arc?" Gigi asks and I nod, as she tells the driver.

"How's Harry?" She asks, pulling out her phone.

"He's okay, a little sick but he's fine," I say, wondering if I should've stayed with him through his cold.

"Mm," Gigi replied, distracted by whatever was on her phone.

I pull mine out and decide to tweet out something:

Get #GetWellSoonHazza trending because H's got a cold <3

I press the button and soon enough, it was trending worldwide.

"Here we are," Gigi spoke, as the car pulled up, making me look up from my phone.

We stepped out of the car, and in front of us stood the famous Arc De Triomphe.

We snapped a couple of pictures of it afar, then started to climb up the steps.

We admired the statues on it and my mind immediately drifted off to Harry. He would've talked non-stop about the famous French landmark.

We took a couple of pictures, until we noticed a swarm of paparazzi approach us.

We glanced at each other and started to walk towards the car, the paparazzi crowding around us.

"Well that was ruined," Gigi spoke, as we got into the car and she slammed the door behind her.

"It's okay," I spoke, making her chuckle, after she had instructed the driver to take us to a restaurant.

+ +

"They're salads are amazing," Gigi spoke about the restaurant, as the driver pulled up.

We entered and were escorted towards the back.

"I'll have a non-fat steak with a side of salad. I'll have the steak medium-rare, no sauce on the side. I'll also have a diet coke," Gigi recited, shutting her menu and looking at me.

"I'll have the same," I shrugged, not wanting to pick anything put of my diet, and the waiter was off.

We talked about Fashion Week and modeling, until 3 girls approached our table.

"H-Hi," They chorused nervously, and I smiled at them.

"Hi there," Gigi and I spoke, as we hugged the fans and asked for pictures.

We chatted with them for a little while, before they excused themselves.

"That was sweet," Gigi spoke, after I had hugged one of the girls that had burst into tears when posing with me for a picture.

I smiled sheepishly and thankfully, our food had arrived.

+ +

I stepped out of the elevator and into the empty hallway, looking for the right room number.

I knocked lightly onto the door, incase Harry was napping, and thankfully Nick had opened the door.

"He's finally asleep. He's been complaining about a headache and whining like a baby," Nick spoke, making me giggle.

"Please give this to him. Tell him to get well soon," I spoke, handing Nick a paper bag.

"Alright, I'll tell him you stopped by," Nick whispered, as I stepped out the door.

"Hey Kendall, he really has got a thing for you," Nick spoke, eyeing me seriously.

I nodded, before hugging him goodbye.

"I know," I whispered to him, before walking towards the elevator.