💞💞Epilogue 💞💞

Three years later....

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

The annoying sound of the alarm caused Anessa to frowned in her sleep, she used one hand slamming down on the alarm, shutting it up. She growled as she slowly open her eyes and adjust them to the ray of sun peeking through her gold curtains. Groggily she crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. She made sure to take her bath first before going to her daughter's room.

With her towel still around her body, she walked into Hope's room and saw her turning. Eye cute hazel eyes then open staring at her mom. She looks so much like her father and Anessa couldn't be more happier for that. She could see his face everyday while he's out.

"Good morning sweetheart" Anessa cooed, scooping up her two years old daughter in her hands.

"Good morning mommy" her sweet baby voice said smiling as she snuggled into her mom's warm arms.

"Are you excited to see Daddy today?" Anessa asked, poking Hope's small nose she inherited from her.

"Yes! I want daddy" Hope cheered, sitting up in Anessa's hands.

"Okey dowkey! Let's get you in the shower then" Anessa lift her up, peck her cheeks then head to the shower.

From her closet she pulled out a pink floral dress with small flowers all over it and dressed Hope in it then put on her favorite white slippers. She then put her tall black hair in a neat ponytail and add a cute white bow to it. She add Hope's jewelries then sit her around her baby chair to have breakfast. Anessa was dressed in a white silky pants that popped her ass out, a navy blue blouse and a pair of white stilettos. Her hair in a ponytail and light make up.  After completing their breakfast, she grabbed her navy blue bag and Hope then head out.

💞💞

In less than thirty minutes they arrived at their destination. The house maid let them in and Anessa just loved the look of this place, how beautiful it is design. Foot steps approached them and Anessa turned around to see Khalil walking towards them with a welcoming smile on his face. Khalil moved to LA so he could be with his daughter.

"Hey love" he hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"Hi" Anessa smiled.

"Daddy!" Hope squealed stretching to Khalil and he took his daughter in a warm hug.

"Hey sweetheart, daddy is so happy to see you" he cooed, playing with her tiny fingers.

"Hey Anessa" Katherine greeted as she entered the room.

"Hi Katherine, you look glowing what's up?" Anessa asked noticing her smile is brighter then usual.

"I'm just happy to see you and baby Hope, we'll have so much fun on our trip, right babe?" She laughed looking up on Khalil.

"You bet we will" Khalil answered while playing with Hope.

"So you guys going out for the weekend?" Anessa asked.

"Yeah, we thought you could use the break and have some wonderful time to yourself so we are taking Hope  if you don't mind?" Khalil asked looking at Anessa.

"No, not at all. I'll miss her so much but I could really do good with some time to myself" Anessa laughed.

"Thank you Anessa. I can't wait for....

"Kat what are you doing?" Khalil eyed his wife playfully.

"Oops! I better go get packing" Katherine smile, kissing Khalil before leaving.