The Unfair Game 18

Anessa stripped her night gown off and stepped into the bath tub full of cold water and lavender scented body wash. She washed herself properly before drying off and got dressed. She picked out a black pencil skirt with red lining and a red designer blouse. She put her hair in a neat ponytail and did her make up then slide her feet a a pair of black stilletos.

She was heading to her office. She was more than please that Marcel is out of the country so she have time to snoop around. As she stepped out side to enter her car, John approached her.

"Good morning Ms. Peart, I will be assisting you today" he said nicely.

"Oh John, that won't be necessary" Anessa told him.

"It's the boss order ma'am and I wouldn't want to upset him" John said, you could tell he's intimidated by Marcel.

"Ok" Anessa said and hand the keys over to him.

She know Marcel would left her under strict security measures but she isn't going to let that stop her. She enetered the back of the blue bently and allowed John to take her to the hotel. Arriving at the hotel, John followed her inside but she stopped him as she's about to enter the elevator.

"You can stop following me now John, this place is loaded with cameras and securities, I wouldn't make it out without getting caught and I'm sure you're not the only one got orders" Anessa said rolling her eyes.

"Ok Ms. Peart, I'll be by the car" he said before leaving.

Anessa stepped out of the elevator, moving fast towards her office but was stopped by Matthew. She heaved a sigh because of him stopping her when she have business to attend to.

"Welcome back Anessa" Matthew smiled with both hands stucked into his pockets.

"It's nice to be back" Anessa answered with fake smile.

"You look like you're on rush" Matthew said observing how impatient she is looking.

"Actually yes, I have urgent lady business to attend to in the rest room" she lied and Matthew picked up on what she saying.

"Ok we'll catch up later" he said before walking off to the elevator.

Anessa watched as the elevator door close before rushing towards office. She ordered her PA to go get her coffee before entering her office. She looked around for a moment before closing the door and rushing towards her desk with a huge smile on her face.

"You made it, did any one see you?" She asked as she hugged Khalil tightly.

"Nope, the cameras will be out for a Next..... he looked on his wrist watch. "Hour" he told her circling his hands around her waist.

"Good" Anessa smiled before capturing his lips.

She kissed him deeply, she enjoys kissing him and pulling on his locs. Anessa wants to go further than the kiss but Khalil pulled away and gave her melancoly looked.

"Is everything ok?" She asked him.

"Anessa, I have bad news for you" Khalil told her, holding on to her firmly.

"What is it?" Anessa asked scared, her voice came out in a whisper.

"It's Holland.... She's dead"

A waved of pain hit Anessa in her chest. She started to get dizzy up on hearing what Khalil just said.

"What?" She asked shocked.

"Her body was found in her apartment early this morning, she was strangled" he told her.