The Unfair Game 7

"I'm going to kill you Anessa Peart"

Every blood drained from Anessa's body when she heard those words. She knew she shouldn't go out with someone she hardly know and the worst part she told none of her friends where she was going. Her heart race a hundred miles per minutes, shock and fear mix in one, that's how she is feeling.

"K...Khalil why...would you want to kill me?" Anessa asked shakily.

"Because... he walked up to her, she was so shocked she couldn't even move."You're too damn beautiful" Khalil lauged. He bursted in to fits of laughter, having Anessa wonder if he's going insane.

"What the f**k?" Anessa snapped.

"You should have seen your face love, all that terror on you" Khalil couldn't stop laughing and Anessa was getting upset.

"You know what, this was a big mistake and I'm leaving" Anessa scoffed.

She walked away in the direction they came from but Khalil catches up to her and hold her hand with she pulled away abruptly.

"You think this is some kind of joke Khalil, you scared the f**k out of me. I lost my parents by the hands of killers so you know how scared you have me just now, I'm fear of my life right now and you come with this silly joke. I am leaving and don't you ever talk to me again!" Anessa was furiously.

"I am so sorry, I just wanted to lighten up the mood. I didn't know I would scare you this much. Please don't leave, I am sorry love" Khalil begged, he didn't knew his joke would affect her so bad.

"I'm too upset to stay" she walked off but he stopped her again.

"I am sorry ok, I want you to have a good time and clear your mind.... just don't go" his touched send shiver down her spine and she pulled away.

"Fine" she spat then walked back to where they were.

Khalil get to work, he pulled some materials from his bag and Anessa watched how he skillfully made a hammock. Her eyes glow at his muscled build body, spot of sweat on his body and the good work he did. She took her heels off and let her feet introduce itself to nature.

"All done... get in" Khalil turned to her with a smile.

"How safe is that thing?" Anessa asked not sure she want to fall today.

"As safe as this" Khalil jumped into the hammock with all his strength causing Anessa to gasped in fear. She thought it would break and he fall. He climbed down and helped her in.

Anessa lie in the hammock, enjoying the comfort of it and the cool breeze passing over her. She was loving being around nature and her problems were slowly fading away.

"Juice love?" Khalil asked handing Anessa a bottle of apple juice.

"Thank you" she said before accepting it.

"So tell me about yourself Anessa Peart" Khalil made seat from a long log near by, he leaned against a tree with a juice in his hands.

"What you want to know?" She asked him.

"Everything love" he replied and she starts talking.

💗💗

Everyone stand at attention with fear rippling through their bodies as they watched Marcel throw a tantrum. He came home and didn't see Anessa, no one knows where she left to and her phone is off.

"Why didn't anyone follow her? John!" Marcel called out mercilessly.

John is the head of security, he is responsible for all the guards Marcel have.