The Unfair Game 33

Los Angeles...

Khalil looked at his wife long and hard it's like he's looking at a complete stranger. His mouth was out of saliva, his throat hitched because of how dry it is with all this he was lost of words to say. The only movements was his fingers touching his phone screen, playing the recording of his wife's voice over and over. By now Katherine was sobber, sitting across from Khalil intertwining her fingers and sniffing. Malia was annoyed by the silence and by katherine acting as if she regret what she did. The only thing that's keeping Malia from screwing Katherine head from her body is the sake of her giving up information of where Marcel is with her best friend.

"This is crazy and a waste of time. Khalil you better get your wife to find my bestfriend" Malia said upsetting as she rose on her feet.

"B..babe... I'm sorry.  I was so mad at you for hurting me and I wanted Anessa to suffer" Katherine said sobbing. "I did it because I love you" she added, kneeling infront of her husband and holding on to his feet.

"You put a innocent woman life in danger and help a very lethal man escape from prison and you dare stay here and said you do it out of love? That's cruelty, inhuman and I don't expect that from the woman I married. I don't even know who you are anymore!" Khalil yelled, pushing Katherine's hands from him.

"I'm your wife Khalil" Katherine cried.

"My wife would never do something this cruel to someone, I marry a loving and caring woman with a good heart not a wicked and cruel woman. You're like a complete stranger to me right" Khalil have never been this upset with his wife before so that he don't even recognize her.

Khalil was raging in anger, he looked at his wife like a monster disguising in a beautiful person's body. His heart was beating fast and with the adrenaline pumping through his veins he punched the glass table infront of him without feeling pain.

"Babe, I......

"Where did he take her?" Khalil asked with a serious expression Katherine had never seen before.

"I...I do...don't know" Katherine answered with quivering voice.

"What do you mean you don't know? You planned all this with Marcel!" Malia said angrily.

"He never told me what his plan was, I only know that they are far away and they are not coming back" Katherine said through sobbing.

"I'm calling the cops" Malia said dialing on her phone.

"Malia wait!" Khalil called out.

"What for? They should be the one questioning her not you. She is your wife and because of that you're being gentle with her. She committed a crime and should be punish" Malia said with all seriousness.

"I will take care of this Malia, I will find Anessa and as you said, she is my wife and yes! What she did was terrible but please keep this between us for now" Khalil reasoned with Malia.

Malia started to cry while ending the call." My bestfriend is somewhere out there with a murderer and she help with that. Khalil how can you hide something this big? The cops need to know"

"And they will know. I promise she will pay for what she did and I promise I'll find Anessa.... I just need to think straight"

Malia hesitated before agreeing but not before she warned that if her friend don't return soon then she is going to the cops.

💞💞

Dubai....

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Marcel roared at the news he got from over the phone. "I am going to kill every last one of you if you don't find her!" He roared again slamming his phone into the wall.