The Unfair Game 24

London...

Khalil admired the beautiful lady on the painting infront of him. He did a little more painting on it for the finishing look. Her smile took his breath away and apart of him is feeling empty without her. The way he left her heartbroken and hurting, he really feel bad about it. He have never cheated on his wife and with Anessa he couldn't prevent it. She was different, she was special in her own way and when he got to know her, he couldn't say no to his heart. He fell for her hard and deep and he can't stop thinking about her even when he's with his wife.

He sighed, looking at her photo in his phone then to the picture he painted of her. He painted a picture he took of Anessa sleeping in a red lace night gown and the gold duvet barely covered her ass. The door opened breaking his thoughts and he quickly covered the painting before Katherine stepped in the room.

"Sweetheart I'm going out with the girls" she smiled, kissing his lips. Her sweet scented Joy perfume invaded is nostril.

"Ok be safe" he kissed her back.

Khalil got from his chair and held his wife's hands, walking her to the door. He watched her entered her car and blew him a kiss before driving out. He walked outside his beautiful home, dialing Anessa's number on his way to the pool side. His three story home looks very unique and lovely on the exterior and the interior is very luxurious and exiquite. His face lit up when the line opened.

"Hey, love" he said, face palming himself for saying that knowing she's mad at him.

"Hey Khalil, Malia here and Anessa don't want to speak to you" Malia said upsetting.

"Malia, I know you must be hating me right now for hurting your bestfriend but I didn't do it intentionally. I love her Malia, so much" Khalil said sincerely.

"If you loved her, you would tell her the truth and not hurt her like you did. You are a married man, do me a favor and don't drag my bestfriend in it. She have been hurt enough" Malia said about to end the call.

Anessa is still unconcious as she speak, she was running some test on her. She is too hurt because of Anessa hurting and she don't want her to hurt anymore. She is angry at Khalil for hurting her.

"Malia, please let me just talk to her" Khalil begged.

"You can't, she's currently with her boss right now and they will make a lovely couple so leave her let she be happy for ones" Malia said before cutting the call.

"Malia! Malia!" Khalil called but she was long gone. Khalil heart hurts hearing about Anessa being with another man. He was so pissed, he smashed his phone in the wall and jumped in the pool. He was livid about Anessa moving on so soon without even hearing what he have to say.

💗💗
Los Angeles

After about a hour of unconciousness, Anessa finally woke up. Her eyes lazy open as she looked around the room. She was feeling weak and her eyes wasn't opening up fully. Malia was in the lab waiting on the result of the test she ran on her ealier. She was at Malia's doctor office and Jason was there with her. Anessa eyes passed over the person in the room and she smiled.

"You're awake?" Jason asked rhetorically.

"Khalil, I missed you so much" Anessa barely open her eyes, tears dripping from the corner of her eyes.

"Khalil? Who is Khalil?" Jason asked confused.

"You probably should get back to the company, I'll take it from here" Malia said as she enetered the room.

"Ok, Do You're job right ok? I need my second in command to be ok and tell her Jason was here not Khalil.... who ever that is" Jason said before heading out of the room.