The Unfair Game 32

Los Angeles.....

"Now that you're feeling much better, I think we should go home babe" Katherine said, sliding next to Khalil on the sofa.

Over the past three weeks, Khalil been searching none stop for Anessa. He knows that she is alive but Marcel is off the grid with her and he can't seems to focus on anything else. His mind was so focus on the laptop screen, checking every street cameras in L.A but he saw no sign of Marcel's movements, it like he was a ghost.

"Babe!" Katherine called for his attention but he was not in reality right now.

How did he escaped from the hospital without no one know? They came to learn that Marcel was crying out in agony, clenching on to his stomach and bleeding from his mouth and nostril.  It was only an act to get him serious medical attention at the hospital. During his escape, all cameras was out and there was an block out. No one saw when he left or whom he left with.

"That's enough!" Katherine shouted, slamming the laptop screen shut. "I'm visible you know? Why are you putting so much energy into finding Anessa? I'm here trying to take care of you and all you're doing is stressing over her" Katherine fussed, she was fuming in anger.

"I'm not leaving L.A until she is home. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but this is serious Kat. Anessa's life is in great danger and you don't seems to care a little even though you might not like her but this is serious and I would do the same for you" Khalil reasoned with her.

"I care about you not her!" Katherine spat angrily before walking out.

💞💞

Malia entered the crowdy club and made her way over to the bar. These past weeks, she don't know herself, she have been doing things without thinking and it's affecting her relationship with Julia. She blamed herself for not reaching out to Anessa when they got back from Hawaii. Pushing pass the thick crowd, Malia made her way over to the bar. She pulled out one of the stool and sat.

"Bartender, a shot of vodka please" Malia ordered loud enough, the bartender heard and attended to her right away.

"I..I know you" a voice said next  to Malia.

Malia turned to the person and noticed it's Khalil wife, slurping on something strong and she could tell she is drunk on the way she is shaking and stuttering.

"You're the friend of that b!tch that is trying to steal my husband..... she slurped down some more of her drink.

"Don't you da....

"That will never happen, Khalil is my husband and I'll do anything to keep him..." Kaherine laughed mischievously.

"You're so drunk" Malia scrunched her face in disgust and turned away to her drink.

"I hope she live....a happily never..... after with that abusive boyfriend of her's.... I couldn't.... let her.... take my husband away from me.... so I had to do what I did" Katherine drawled.

Malia quickly jumped from her seat and pulled Katherine of the stool she was on.

"What did you do?" Malia yelled, gripping Katherine left arm harshly.

"Get your hands off me! She deserve what she get!" Katherine yelled back pulling her arms from Malia.

"You helped Marcel escape didn't you? Oh my god! You set Anessa up" Malia was getting so angry, she wanted so bad to punch Katherine to the floor but she decided on something smarter.

She smartly placed her phone on recording to get Katherine to admit what she did.

"Yes I helped Marcel Marshall and yes I told him to take her as far away as possible from my husband. We made a good team because  we both wanted the same thing"  Katherine admitted in a mocking tone.