The Unfair Game 25

A/N: Thanks for the 1k views guys, I really appreciate it. ✌✌✌💗💗
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

It's such a shame but I'm leavin'
Can't take the way you're mistreatin' me
And it's crazy, but oh, baby
It don't matter, whatever, don't phase me....

Jennifer lopez and LL Cool J music plays softly in the background as Anessa, lies down in the white sofa in Malia's office scrolling through her Instagram page. She left the office early just to hang out with her bestfriend but Malia was a bit busy so Anessa decided to stick around until she was through.

She sighed heavily, rolling her eyes as she snooped through Katherine profile and see her latest post of her and Khalil. She started comparing her self to Katherine in her mind. Malia watched her face expression and was curious of what she was doing, she slowly walked up to her without Anessa knowing.

"Really Anessa?" Malia's asked grabbing the phone from her hands.

"Malia!" Anessa jumped up and stretched for her phone. "Give it back"

"No! Why are you here stalking Khalil's wife on Instagram?" Malia scolded her.

"I.. I wasn't stalking her. Her name just popped up and I looked that's all" Anessa partially lied, shrugging her shoulder. She deliberately searched for Katherine's name.

"Liar! I know when you're lieing" Malia laughed. "Just so you know, You're much beautiful and sexier than her" Malia said, looking through Katherine photos.

"Really? Are you just saying that because you have a crush on me?" Anessa joked.

"What? No! And I did have a crush on you but not anymore" Malia rolled her eyes playfully giving Anessa her phone back.

"Wow! That hurts Malia, thanks alot" Anessa said dramatically.

"It suppose to hurt" a voice said coming from the door  startling Anessa and Malia.

They turned to the direction of the voice to see Julia. She stood by the door glaring at Anessa, she looks lovely in a white silk pants, a red blouse and a pair of white heels. On her shoulder is a white designer purse, her straight black hair goes well with her brown complexion. She walked in and closed the door.

"Julia, I didn't know you were coming here" Malia said.

"And I didn't know you have company" she glared at Anessa before kissing Malia's lips once.

She's the lady Malia is dating and she don't like Anessa that much, reasons: Anessa was Malia's crush, she is Malia's bestfriend and always around her and because Julia is a jealous woman.

"Hi Julia" Anessa greeted her with a small smile. Anessa  wonder why she hate her and also was jealous of her being with Malia all the time when she wants to hang out. She is glad Malia find somone that really care for her.

"Hi Anessa" Julia replied in a mocking tone.

"You two lets go for lunch so you two can get to know each other better" Malia suggested, all she want is for her bestfriend and her girlfriend to be friends.

"I'll pass" Julia said, Anessa glared at her.

"I have work to do at the office anyways... I'll call you later Mal" Anessa picked her purse and hugged Malia not for long because Julia slightly pulled Malia away.

"Bye Anessa" she gave her a sly smiled with a small wave.

"Bye Julia" Anessa too gave a small wave while rolling her eyes.