The Unfair Game 11

My laptop is down so my phone is doing the work, so please pardon me on the errors. My phone sometimes write what it wants without informing me so please forgive me for any mistakes you come across.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Where to sir?" Marcel's driver asked as he approached the driver's seat.

"The club" he answered strongly before flicking his phone out.

He rolled is eyes at Holland messages that he have been ignoring. She wanted to see him but he refused worst he's a busy man and got alot on his hands. In thirty minutes, he was at the club. He nodded his head at the employees as they greeted him. Infront of him there are three of his guards with guns in hand and behind him as they approached the room he conduct serious business.

"Marcel" a deep voice called as he entered the room.

A tall, Puerto Rican man dress in all white  standing in the middle of the room with seven guards at his side. In his hands there's a black brief case.

"Ceasar" Marcel called back standing infront of the man  with his guards close behind him.

"So can we get down to business now?" Ceasar said, adjusting his broad white hat on his head.

"Right this way"  Marcel said pointing to the leftside of the room.

"Right after you" Ceasar said, he didn't trust Marcel one bit.

Peacefully they all entered the room where Marcel intructed two of his men to open three boxes that contains guns in many sizes and ammunitions. Marcel gestured Ceasar with his hands to have a look.

"Impressive" Ceasar said taking out a black glock 19 and examined it.

"They are all yours as soon as I get my money" Marcel said impatiently.

Ceasar grinned, placing the brief case on the table and flicked the lock opening it. Money packed in hundred filled it.

"One million" Ceasar said, walking back to the boxes of weapons. He ordered his guards to moved them but Marcel stop him.

"I would have to count this off just to make sure" he said seriously.

One of his guards pulled up with a money checker machine. He started to check the cash pile one by one. It took time which caused Ceasar to get annoyed but they did a peaceful exchange and left without anyone getting hurt.

💗💗

What happened between Anessa and Khalil couldn't come out of her head. She wrapped a white towel around her body as she stepped out of the shower. She shaved her skin then entered the room where she already place a purple lingerie on the bed. Her plan was to be with Marcel to get whatever happened between Khalil and her from her mind.

She got dress, twirling around in the mirror looking at her sexy body and how perfect she looked. She finished up with her favour cologne chanel paris. She dimmed the light and lie on the bed in a sexy position as soon as she heard the door open.

Sweet scented cologne greeted Marcel as he entered the room then his eyes traveled to his beautiful fiancé in his favourite color lingerie. He smirked at her as she approached him.

"Welcome home sweetheart" she whispered against his lips.

"What's all this for? Not that I mine" his hands immediately circled her waist.

"It's my turn to surprise you" she bit on her lower lips, that turned Marcel  on.

Their lips finally collided and he caged her up against the wall with her hands above her head. He kissed her from her lips, to her neck, to her arousing breast then to her belly button. He swiped his tongue from her belly button right back to her neck and sucked on it leaving red marks.