The Unfair Game 36

She close her eyes waiting on her death, she knows her life would come to an end but she didn't knew it would be so soon. She wanted to be the person he saved but then she thought of how selfish she would be. Tears dripped from both her eyes as she waited to feel the pain of bullet piercing through her body. She peeked for a bit and saw the devil lower his gun and laughing uncontrollably.

"I told you beautiful, no man would ever love you like I do. See he choose his wife over you, I wouldn't do that" Marcel said once his laugh calms down.

Anessa looked over at Khalil who still have his body covering Katherine and the "I'm sorry" looked in his eyes. Katherine held on tight to her husband's body, crying in pain but also in joy that he chose her.

"I know he wouldn't kill you Anessa" Khalil said looking over at Anessa.

He knew Marcel would never kill Anessa, he love her too much and he don't want to loose her as much he don't. He knew saving Anessa would let Marcel get even more anger and pull the trigger on Katherine and he couldn't watch his wife die so he saved her. He know Anessa must be angry and disappointed in him but he know he made the right choice and there she is still alive.

"How'd you know that I wouldn't kill her?" Marcel said rising his gun to Anessa's head.

"Beacuse you love her too much and you don't want to loose her" Khalil answered him bitterly.

Marcel laughed." I don't get it though you chose your wife over the mother of your child?" Marcel asked.

Katherine head snapped to Anessa quickly so was Khalil's.  Anessa looked at him while tears slipped from her eyes. She wanted to tell him but when they were safely out of here, she didn't want to distract him. Each time Marcel remember that Anessa his carrying Khalil's child let his inside became darker.

"W..what is he talking about?" Khalil asked Anessa.

"I'm pregnant with your baby" Anessa answered slowly  they hardly heard what she said.

"W-what?" Katherine asked shocked. She wish she was hearing wrong, she wish this wasn't true but it is and now she don't know where she and Khalil stand right now. This is all something new and she love her husband but to deal with another woman having his baby was a different story she don't know if she can handle.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Khalil asked, it's like he forget they are in a dangerous situation right now but all he was thinking about is Anessa having his baby.

"I didn't get the chance to and not that it matters right now. I'm getting rid of it because now I see who love me and it's always going to be Marcel. You choose her over me" Anessa said bitterly looking at Khalil and Katherine in disgust.

"That's right beautiful" Marcel said taking Anessa's hands and pulled her close to him. "I'll always love you" he told her.

"Anessa no! Let's talk about this.....

"There's nothing to talk about Khalil, I now know where I stand with you and who I truly matters to" she take her gaze from Khalil ignoring his calls and looked deep into Marcel's eyes.

"Now this is settle, you both can die together" Marcel said, rising his gun to Khalil head first. Katherine hugged Khalil shielding him.

"No! not yet baby" Anessa said  lowering Marcel's arm. "I want them to suffer first" she whispered.

"I like that beautiful" he laughed.

Anessa cupped Marcel face and kissed him deeply, he wrapped his arms around Anessa's body kissing her hungrily. Khalil blood was boiling, he turned his head away from the horror scene infront of his and looking around for something hard to take down Marcel.