The Unfair Game 4

There was a paused and silence between Marcel and Anessa for sometimes. Anessa know how he is when she talks to other men. She hates that he just pops up on her or have his guards watching every move she makes. She switched her bag in her other hand and slowly walked to the elevator where Marcel is standing giving he dead stares.

"So is this a new thing for you to be around here flirting with guys? And why the f**k is he coming from up there with you?" He asked in a dangerous voice as he moved closer to her.

"I have no idea how he got up there, he got lost and I brought him back here" Anessa defended herself.

"And the flirting?" Now he was just a inch away from her.

"I..I wasn't flirting with him Marcel" she stuttered a bit.

He pushed her into the elevator and punched the button to the lost floor of his build angrily. She pushed her until she was bucked, his hands wrapped around her throat but he didn't squeeze it.

"Let me make this clear to you. I am very very protective of What's mine including you and the next time I see you like that with another man, I'll break his neck off and it will be all on your hands. Understood?" He asked roughly.

"Yes I do" Anessa answered in a broken voice.

"Good Girl" he licked his lips, removing his hands from her throat and cupped her face.

He kissed her deeply until the elevator stopped. Anessa wasn't comfortable with his behaviour but she coop with it because she know the cold hearted beast he could be and she didn't want to see him hurt anyone especially because of her.

💗💗

At lunch time, Anessa walked inside the restaurant and as usual she ordered hers and her friends lunch until they came. She sat around  a table in the corner where she could look out while waiting and Malia and Holland to come join her.

"I thought you said you have a boyfriend" A familiar voice said to her. She knew exactly who it was by his accent.

"I do" she answered but didn't turn around because she know she is being watched.

"Then why are you stalking me love?" Khalil teased, trying to get her attention.

Now Anessa gave him her attention cause clearly that's what he is seeking. He was sitting by the table behind her having cocktail with seafood.

"I am not stalking you, I came here everyday to have lunch with my friends" Anessa answered with an attitude.

"But there is alot of other table in the room but you're here right infront of me" he smirked, turning his glass of cocktail to his head.

"I'm not allow to talk to you" she huffed then turn around.

"By who? Marcel Marshall?" He asked and she quickly look his way again.

"How did you k....

"I've heard of him alot since I've been here and I saw he wasn't please earlier when you assisted me back to my floor" he told her.

"You saw us? Ho..... she was cut off by her friends prescence.

"Hey boo" Malia greeted, kissing Anessa cheeks before sitting.

"Hi darling" Holland then do the same.

She quickly turned around and greeted her friends while Khalil sat there admiring her. He know how dangerous it is to mess with what belongs to Marcel but he didn't give a f**k. He continue eating his food while stealing glance at her and her friends.

**
"Why does that guy can't take his eyes off you Nessa" Holland asked, she have been noticing Khalil lustful eyes on Anessa.

"What guy?" Anessa asked as if she don't already know.

"That one with the locs" Malia answered when she noticed too.

Anessa turn around just in time to get a smirk from Khalil then she quickly turn back to her friends.

"I don't know. Maybe he's admiring one of you not me" she shrugged while eyeing her food.

"Nope. It's definately you. You always getting the looks" Holland said in her voice there was a hint of annoyance.

"Look forget that guy, that's how they are with woman" she said turning her glass to her head.

They continue eating there lunch and when they were through, Anessa peeped behind her and notice Khalil was gone. As her friends leave, she get on her way to her office hoping she don't ran into Khalil.

💗💗💗

Sunlight beamed through the unclose blinds, catching Anessa's eyes. She tossed and turned before finally waking from her sleep, rubbing the rest of sleep from her eyes. She  was about to climb from the bed when a pair of strong, muscled arm pulled her down. Marcel's. He swiftly moved on top of her kissing her careless of their morning breath which wasn't bad.

Anessa smiled, curling her arms around his neck, touching his soft, black hair and kissing him back. Marcel's inquisitive hands, found there way under Anessa's night wear and greets her pair of arousing breast. She moaned, using her feet to rub against Marcel legs which get him hard enough to get into action.

"I'm ready for my baby, beautiful" he said between kisses.

Anessa paused, she pulled away from him and sat up. She heard clearly what he said but wish he didn't because that's the last thing on her mind right now. She wanted kids with him before she knew what he is involve in but now it's a big 'NO' because she is afraid of the danger to bring forth a child.

"Marcel you know I am not ready for a baby" she finally said, pulling up the straps of her top.

"Why the hell not? We have everything to care for our child.... we can offer a baby so why not have one?" He said getting upset.

"It's just not the time, I'm just twenty seven an....

"I'm thirty two and want to see a little Marshall running around this mansion" he grimaced.

They have been arguing alot since lately that was getting to both their heads.

"I'm just not ready Marcel, why can't you understand that?" Anessa fussed and marched into the bathroom.

Marcel marched behind her." Why? Is it because of another guy?" He asked lividly.

"What? No! I don't have to have another man for me not wanting a baby right now... I am just not ready!" She shouted.

Marcel grabbed her arm a little too hard causing her to winced but he didn't let go. "Becareful how you speak to me! I am the man in this house and I should have the high tone in here not you! You better get rid of those birth control pills because I need my child!" He rougly said before releasing her.

"Can't we just wait until after my twenty eighth birthday? Maybe I'll be ready by then" Anessa plead with him.

"I don't think I have such patience" he scoffed.

Before Anessa could speak back, the bathroom door slammed and Marcel dissapeared. She looked at herself in the mirror, she knows damn well she is not having his baby and she will not stop taking those birth control pills.

💞💞💞💞💞💞

Marcel is so controlling, like for real....

Anyways thanks for adding The Unfair Game to your libary and if you don't then go ahead and do so. Don't miss the updates that are coming in daily.

Love y'all😘