The Unfair Game 5

Lavender fragrace filled the air as Anessa takes her bath. The warm water ran over her body clearing all the foam from it. She exit the shower, wrapping a large white towel around her body. She reached in the gold, glass cupboard and pulled down her lavender scented shaving cream. After shaving her legs, she entered her walking closet for her outfit for the day.

She decided on a white tight dress with a V-split at the cleavage and black belt. She add a white blazer as well as black stilletos and her jewelries. She did her hair in a neat bun with a bang and light make up. Once she was through with her appearance for the day she left for work.

Hours of working, Anessa started to feel tired. Her mind was full of so many things that was bothering her and the main this is that Marcel has been on her case for her to conceive. She hid and continued with the pills so he now having a problem about her not being able to conceive and he want her to see a doctor. Anessa knows what is the cause of her not being able to get pregnant and afraid that if Marcel to find out, she will be dead.

She closed her office door on her way out, she looked exhausted. She entered the elevator, as soon as it landed she head for the private room she goes when she is feeling stress. No one comes in this room so she use it for a get away from reality when she is at the hotel. This room consists of a large pool and lounge chairs for relaxation. She took her shoes off and sat by the pool with her feet in the water while her thoughts run wild.

"Hello love" a voice spoke next to he startling her. She looked up at him surprised of why he's here.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked instead of greeting him back.

"I saw you looking all depressed and entered a room full of water, I couldn't help the thought that came to my....

"You thought I am here to kill myself?" Anessa cuts him off laughing.

"Well I did but now seeing you laugh, I'm guessing I was wrong" he smirked and took his shoes off, he sat next to her with his feet in the water.

"I would never think of suicidal, there is no problem in this world for me to do that" Anessa told him.

She admired how cool he is always looking and how white brings up his charming face. She want to free her mind from her problems at home so she decided to have his company for a while.

"Trouble in paradise?" Khalil asked, observing how down she is looking.

"What? No I'm good" Anessa lied.

"You are not good love... We just met but I can tell you have alot on your mind" he told her while splashing his foot in the water.

Anessa sighed frastratedly." I just wish my life could be better you know, it's like it's taking a turn on me"

"How can you say that? You're a beautiful young lady, ambitious with the most powerful man in California by your side. You have everything you need, power, money and good friends" Khalil said to her.

"Money? Power? Anessa laughed." That's not what's makes me happy, I just wish people could quit saying that" she sounded down.

"Then what is really eating you up?" He asked trying to get her to open up to him.

"Khalil I don't even know you to go issue out my problems to you" Anessa looked up him. She really adores his jet black locs, it do fits his handsome face.

"That doesn't mean I can't be a friend you can talk to  because clearly you are not talking  to your other friends about it else you wouldn't be here alone looking like this"

Anessa know he was talking the truth, she didn't want to tell her friends about her relationship problem. She was ashamed to tell them what Marcel is really doing and what he would do to her if she tell anyone about that. The way he now speak to her and forcing her to have his baby.

"Thank you Khalil but I can handle myself" she got up, dried her feet and slide her heels on.

"If you every want to clear your head, I know a place. If You're interested meet me in town Saturday about twelve noon and I promise you won't regret it" Khalil said.

Anessa stopped walking without turning around.  She don't know this guy or why he is being so friendly with her. She would never go out with a stranger and worst Marcel knowing would be too dangerous for her. She thought.

"I am not intrested" she told him then continue walking.

"I'll still be there if you change your mind" he said aloud.

"I won't" Anessa waved him off before exiting the room.

💗💗

Her pair of multicolor heels, clap against the white, tiled floor. Her multicolor designer dress fits her small figure perfectly on her side she wore a white purse with her necessities. Her hair combed in a high ponytail, as always her make up is on point and her dark shades fits her face perfectly. She entered the huge glossy, building and stopped at the receptionist.

"I'm here to see Mr. Marshall" she said cockily.

"Is he expecting you Miss?" The receptionist asked her.

"Not really but he won't have a problem" she smirked.

The receptionist go ahead and informed Mr. Marshall Personal Assistant about her visit and waited on the line until she was told to sent the guest up. Once she reached the last floor of the sky scraper, she didn't bother to stop by his PA desk. He opened the door for her and she looked at him with lust in her eyes.

"Hey you" she smiled, walking over to him slow and sexily.

"I told you not to show up at my work" he said sternly.

"But I was feeling for you babe" she said sudectively with her index finger in her mouth and sat on top of his desk.

"I told you to be careful, I wouldn't want to kill you if my girlfriend find out about us" he said walking closer to her.

"She won't, we are extremely careful" she removed her glasses.

As soon as he reached close to her, she slide his jacket off and undo his white button shirt. He grabbed her waist, pulling her against him and starts kissing her deeply. She moaned in his mouth causing him to get hard. She slide off the desk and dropped to her knees, filling her mouth up with his lenght, hard shaft. She clean it like a soldier cleaning his riffle then he entered her backway. Thrusting hard and deep in her wet  aching core. She moaned, gripping the desk and grinding on his shaft.

"Oh Marcel!" She moaned on the peek of her climax.

He thrust harder causing her to climax with a loud screamed, good thing his office is sound proof. Minutes after he had his orgasm and they both cleaned up.

"You feel so good all the time" she said cheerfully.

"Make this be the last time you come to my office" he warned her.

"You're always so straight face afterwards" she slightly frowned.

"You can leave now Holland" Marcel said waving her off.

She took one last, admirable look at Marcel before walking  towards the door.

💞💞💞

Did you read that right? Yes you did.

So who's going to tell Anessa that her bestfriend is screwing her boyfriend?

If y'all don't then I will. 😂😂

Next chapter. Anessa meet up on Holland at her boyfriends company. Don't miss this update guys.

Peace out😍