The Unfair Game 19

Welcome to another chapter of TUG guys. I appreciate all of you on this journey here with me and hope you Will stick it out to the end. Also listen to the musics above each chapters and comment your favourite. I'll go first my favourite is #Dust till Dawn from chapter 18. Now enjoy chapter 19..

💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗

Anessa stared at Khalil amusingly, she thought she was busted but he came and rescued her. She wonder how he got pass all the guards and ended up in one of their suits which looks sexy on him. She bit on her lower lips, admiring him and totally forgot John's body infront of her on the floor.

"Is he dead?" She asked him.

"No, just will be out for sometime.... we have to move him before someone sees us and raise an alarm" Khalil said looking around.

"You're so good at this" Anessa smiled.

"I won't brag but I do have my ways love and knows just when you need me" Khalil smirked, staring at her earrings.

"Oh" she smiled, touching her earrings.

They put John's body in a room down the hallway, three rooms from the study's. Khalil cuffed him there and duck tapped his mouth so that he wouldn't scream when he wakes up. They exit the room quietly, looking around then moved back to the study's.

"It's locked" Anessa sighed, leaning against the wall.

"I can help with that" Khalil said before picking the lock and opened it up.

"You're so full of surprises" Anessa giggled before hurrying inside.

Khalil followed suit and close the door, inside was dark and not to attrack attention to them, the used the flashlights on their phones instead of turning the lights on. They snooped around Marcel's stuff trying to find something to help gain strong evidence but nothing. Anessa hopped on his desk and heaved a sigh of frastration.

"There's nothing here, how can he be so careful" she sighed, dropping her phone on the desk and hold her head in her hands.

Khalil walked over to her and position himself between her legs."hey" he cupped her face and made her look at him."We will get him, this is not it ok... We just need to look harder" he told her.

"What if we don't find anything Khalil? He would get away with countless of murders and I don't want to run again" tears fell from her eyes.

"You won't, I will not rest until Marcel Marshall is behind bars and for a very long time" he told her.

Anessa looked up at him and smiled through her tears." You're so determine and I like that about you"

Khalil winked at her before kissing her soft lips. Immediately Anessa's hands reached into his locs, kissing him deeply. Khalil eyes spot something behind Anessa and he broke the kiss.

"What?" Anessa asked, slighly frowning.

"There's a vault behind you" he told her, moving towards it.

Anessa jumped from the desk and used her flash light to see it clearly. It was a small silver vault with security code on it.

"Oh great, it's locked" Anessa sighed frastratedly.

"It need a four letter or number to open it" Khalil said, oberving the lock.

"I can't think of anything, Marcel is a secretive man. He shares nothing" Anessa said.

"It will be difficult to hack but I know someone who might be able to but it's going to take sometime" Khalil said looking up at Anessa.

"Take it with you" she told him.