The Unfair Game 12

Every woman is always excited and happy to choose their wedding day after getting engaged but not Anessa. Those anxiety, happiness and excitment died the day she suspected Marcel's cheating. She sat behind the large glass desk in her tall black office chair, fidgeting with her engagement ring. She stared at it and got angry when remembering Marcel face.

"Cheating liar!" She partially screamed and threw the ring across the room.

Holland froze on her way into her office. She looked at the ring on the floor then to Anessa with confusion. She picked the ring up, imagining it on her finger before walking towards Anessa around the desk.

"Did he hit you again?" Holland asked her, she pulled out the chair opposite her bestfriend and sat.

"N...no.. I didn't hear you come in" Anessa said, sniffing.

"Your were too upset to notice.  What's wrong?" Holland asked.

Anessa eyes welled up with tears, sniffing and trying to hold them back.

"Marcel is cheating on me" Anessa bursted out into tears.

"W... what?" Holland stuttered, she wonder how Marcel was so careless.

"I saw this message in his phone from a hot pepper person.... They are intimate, I can tell then he lied about it" she told Holland.

Hot pepper! That's what he store my name as? Or he's cheating on us both with that hot pepper person? Holland thought.

"Did you caught the number or have any idea who she is?" Holland asked.

"No, I didn't see much because his phone was locked but I saw enough to tell he is cheating and that b!tch better pray I don't find out who she is" Anessa said cruelly.

Holland gasped, popping her eyes out. "What will you do to her?" She asked, handing Anessa ring to her.

"Break her f**king head off" Anessa spat, putting her ring back on her finger.

"You'll go to jail for that Anessa" Holland said defensively.

"Yes and she will go to the morgue" Anessa wasn't playing.

She was hurting too much to rethink what she is saying. Holland got scared that Anessa will dig deep and find out who this person is which might be her.

💗💗

Khalil slouched down in the black sofa in the lounge room, sipping on whiskey as he tell his bestfriend, Lionel aabout his dilemma on skype. Lionel listen to all his rambling about this Anessa girl and was dissapointed in him.

"You better come back to london in one piece bro, just leave the girl alone" Lionel snorted.

"I can't, not after I kissed her and she refuse to answer my messages and calls" Khalil sounded stress, he took a large gulp of his whiskey.

"That's your cue to stay away Khalil, you have your family here that are waiting on you to come back home, including me.... So get your act together and stop stressing over someone's girl" Lionel scolded him.

"He's a bastard that don't deserve her!" Khalil yelled, he was now drunk.

"Neither do you" Lionel told him.

"Piss off, You're..... just.... like..... Anderson" Khalil slurped.

He ended the call while Lionel was speaking and wobbled to the kitchen. Reaching the cupboard, he pulled down another bottle of whiskey and turned it to his head. He know it's wrong but he was falling for her. For Anessa Peart.