Prologue.

"I'm so proud of you Nessa, congratulations sweetheart. I wish Jacob and Angela was here to see how great their daughter have become" Anessa aunt, Maggie said cheerfully.

"Thanks Aunt Maggie, I missed them so much" Anessa spoke with tears in her eyes even though she was smiling.

She lost her parents two years ago by the hands of gun men. She had just left her home to go back to college when she got the terrible news of her parents death. She is a only child and the pain she suffered, she wondered how she managed to complete her studies with great achievements. At age twenty four she have accomplished her Bachelor of Accountancy and is now set off to work in one of the most lavish and reputable hotel in Los Angeles.

She did her interview two days ago and got a call to report at work on monday morning. Anessa Peart was so excited for this job, she will be earning alot for her salary that could give her and her aunt a good life and travel the world like they always talked about. Anessa wiped her tears and smiled at her aunt just before rushing over to her and engulfed her in a warm hug.

"Thank you aunty for being here for me, I couldn't have done this without you" Anessa said still hugging her aunt tightly.

"I would do it all over again if I could, You're my sister's only child and the child I never had. I love you like my own and I will always be here for you" Maggie said rubbing her hands down Anessa jet black kinky hair that she straighten.

"I'm going out with Malia and Holland tonight to celebrate" Anessa informed her aunt once she released her.

"Ok sweetheart just be safe and have fun. My shift start in less than a hour, I better go get ready before my nosey supervisor penalise me for being late" Maggie said rolling her eyes at the mentioned of her supervisor. She work as a nurse at the hospital.

"Ok aunt, I wouldn't want that" Anessa said before walking into the kitchen.

She snatched a bottle of water from the refrigerator and pulled out her phone to view the text message that just came in. Her friend Malia texted her that she will be picking her up by 8pm sharp. Anessa swiped her hands across her iphone replying to her friend then head up to her room to pick out a nice outfit for later.

💗💗

Warm water falls down on Anessa's caramel skin, she used her hands to help wash the soap off her body. As soon as she stepped out of the shower , she toweled her body then reached for her cocoa shea butter lotion and applied it over her skin. Anessa is a 5"3 with caramel skin tone, bright brown eyes, slim with curves and tall black kinky hair like her mom and aunt who also have same complexion but a bigger body.

She reached for a red lace thong on the bed then a matching bra. She ran the blow dryer through her hair until all the water was out. She pluged in the flat iron and starighten her hair with a side part and slick in her edges. She then moved to her mirror to apply her make up, it was light and flawless. Lastly she puts on her tight, knee length, peach dress that hugs her body like a second skin. She pulled the top up little so most of her cleavage didn't show then slide her feet in a pair of size eight, black stilletos. She applied sweet scented cologne to her body, picked her phone and black purse then head out to wait on her friends.

"Welcome to Pier one guys!" Malia screamed at the huge building infront of us booming music we could hear from outside.

"I've been dying to come here from ever since this club open" Holland said in that back, fixing her red dress on her ivory body. She have tall red hair that falls down her back with bouncy curls and cute blue eyes.

Malia dressed lovely in a black tight dress that hugged her light skin body. He brownish  blackish hair straighten on her shoulder with a middle part. She has cute brown eyes and same height and body as Holland which is 5"1 and petite body.  Both of Anessa  Friends are beautiful just like her.