The Unfair Game 13

Holland crossed her legs over the other as she sat in he white comfortable sofa in the lounge room waiting on Marcel. He should be here already, she thought as she looked down on her gold wrist watch. She tapped her polished fingernails on the arm of the chair, counting down the time. She heard the door opening and she stood up, meeting Marcel on his way in.

"About time you show up sexy" she grinned, walking over to him. Holland wrapped her hands around his torso and tipped up to kiss him but he place his palm on her mouth and pushed her off.

"I'm not here to f**k you Holland... he said distatefully, as he walked into the lounge room, looking through the huge glass window." We need to stop this, Anessa has suspected me cheating on her and the last thing I want is for her to find out it's you" he said turning to her with a straight face.

"So I'm that hot pepper?" Holland laughed. "This is foolish Marcel, why call this off when we both are having fun. You should be calling that damn engagement off" Holland hissed.

"I will not do that, I love her and I won't let you ruin what we have!" He snapped, pointing on her.

"If you love her, you wouldn't be here baby" Holland bit on her bottom lip. She started to undo the button of her rose pink dress, letting it fall to the floor."You want to le...

The buzzer rang interupting her sentence then they heard "room service". Holland smirked at Marcel as he walked over to the door but then she froze. Anessa and Malia has walked in looking furious and she couldn't escaped this.

"W..what... Holland... you? Him?" Anessa stuttered, looking between Holland and Marcel. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"I knew it, you just can't stay away from your friends boyfriends right?" Malia asked angrily, staring at Holland who is lost of words.

"It's not what you think beautiful" Marcel said trying to touch Anessa but she pushed him off.

"It's exactly what I think.... her eyes filled with tears. " You have been cheating on me with my bestfriend-

"Not anymore" Malia said, her lips curled in disdain as she eyed Holland.

"My bestfriend Marcel! What have I ever do to you for you to treat me like this! To hurt me like this!" She screamed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I can explai- a harsh slap connected with his jaw cutting his sentence short. Anger ran through his eyes but he know he deserved it.

"Anessa I am sorry" Holland said broken. Now she is fully dressed.

"Sorry? Sorry like you were  when you slept with my boyfriend in high school? Or sorry she found out it's you the b!tch screwing her boyfriend? Her fiancee Holland!" Malia lashed out on her.

Anessa looked at Holland in digust, now her mind take her back to why she is always late for lunch, why she is always talking about her relationship, the day she saw her at Marcel's office.... all Anessa could see is red, she charged on Holland, punching her in the nose and gripped her hair.

Marcel tried to broke them up but Malia pushed him away. Anessa swung Holland head from left to right then to the floor. Marcel grabbed Anessa round her waist, pulling her off but she kicked Holland in the throat with her pumps, blood oozed from her mouth and nose.

"I have done nothing but be a good friend to you! You sat and listen to my complains about him cheating and beating me and you act like you care when you were the cause of it. I hate you Holland and I will never forgive you for this!" She shouted, when she realized Marcel's hands on her she pulled away from him.

"You're no different from Marcel when your tongue was down Khalil's throat!" Holland screamed, spitting blood from her mouth.

"You did what?" Marcel asked angrily.