The Unfair Game 1

Three years later......

Anessa threw punches at Marcel but he sight them all, she was getting fury because he always wins. They were in the gym inside of Marcel Multi-Million dollar mansion where there is a ring that he practices his fighting skills. He want Anessa to be able to protect herself if she falls in danger one day. Sweat dripped down Anessa body as she punches harder at Marcel. Her grey crop top was soaked with sweat you could see her nipples printing out and her ass just look great in that grey leggings she is wearing.

Marcel sights another punch and grabbed Anessa backward by her throat, not too much to hurt her.

"You need to work harder baby girl" he whispered into her ears.

"I am working hard enough" Anessa said, throwing her hands back and used all her strength to throw Marcel on the floor.

"F**k!" He groaned, twisting a bit.

Anessa kneeled lower to him laughing." You mean that hard?" She teased.

"I am impressed of your improvement beautiful" he chuckled  then pulled her down on the floor and swiftly move on top of her.

Anessa smiled, rubbing her hands through her boyfriend silk, black hair. "I love you" she told him.

His lips crashed down on her lips eargerly, they both carassed each other body eagerly as they kissed deeply. Her hands slipped under his muscle grey shirt, rubbing his smooth, muscled body. Marcel moaned into her mouth, using his right hand to massage her arousing breast. He sucked on her neck like a vampire crave for blood.

(Clear throat)

"Uhmmm. Boss you have an important call" One of Marcel guard said handing him a phone.

"F**king hell! I was in the middle of something here" he fussed with a cold expression on his face.

"I'm sorry boss but Ceasar asked for you urgently" the guy spoke shakily.

Upon hearing that name, he released Anessa's body and snatched the phone from the guys hands roughly. Anessa sigh heavily as she watched him move off on the phone without sparing her another glance. She peeled herself off the floor and head out of the gym, up to their room to get ready for work.

💗💗

"Guys I am telling you there is something different about Marcel, it's like he's keeping somethings from me" Anessa sighed as she spoke to Malia and Holland on Skype.

She twist her black chair side to side with a purple pen in her mouth. She was in her office doing some work when the thought of Marcel behaviour started to worry her and she decided to share it with her friends.

"Nessa, I think you are overracting too much, You're the most luckiest woman on this earth to have such man as your boyfriend... he spoils you, the world know You're his spouse so stop complaining" Holland said to Anessa.  Sitting on a desk in her office with her legs crossed over the other. She is a successful Fashion designer and own her botique, she also traveled alot.

"Maybe you should just talk to him about it Nessa" Malia replied, She sat around her desk in her office going through some document but her focus was still with her friends. She have her own doctor office.

"Holland I am not complaining it's just that......

"Ms. Peart, Mr. Marshall is here" her assiatant, Amelia whispered through the intercom.

"Guys I have to go. I will call you later" Anessa said quickly then close her laptop.

Her office door pulled shortly and her boyfriend walked in looking fanciable. His expensive tailored suit fit his body just perfect and his hair slick back giving him an attractive look. She stared at him, smiling because she have the man that all these woman wish they have.