The Unfair Game 26

Arriving in Maui, Hawaii, Anessa admired the beautiful climate. The place was beautiful with tall palm trees and lovely beaches. The wind blew causing her hair to scattered all over her face and she smiled, taking her luggages from the car trunk, Anessa admired the large building infront of her. How classy and unique it is with the beautiful designs at the front. Enterting the tall, glassy, slide door, a man dressed professionally in a black pants, white shirt and blue vest approached them with a welcoming smile.

"Welcome to GW Resort, I am Greg Martin and we are happy to have to have you guys here. You're luggages will be taken to your suite shortly and I hope you all enjoy your stay" the man smiling at them friendly.

"Thank you Mr. Martin" they all said simultaneously.

They received their suite cards then entered the elevator. Malia made early reservation so they were assisted right away. The bell dang and the elevator door opening letting the girls out. Anessa smiled at the freshness and beauty of the hotel.

"This is amazing, Thank you again Malia" she pulled her bestfriend in a tight hug.

"You deserve this Nessa" Malia smiled wrapping her hands around Anessa's waist.

Julia cleared her throat while shooting Anessa dagger."Can we go now?" Julia asked rolling her eyes.

"I'll see you guys later" Anessa said avoiding the glares she is getting from Julia.

"Ok, our suite is just right there if you need me" Malia said pointing to her suite door.

"She is a big girl babe, what could she possible need" Julia rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue against her teeth.

"I will just go now" Anessa waved them off and walked to her suite.

She swiped the card, opening the door and was blow away with the interior of the suite she will be staying for the rest of the weekend. She walked inside the lounge room first that's consist of a three piece white sofa, gold glass table in the middle and a huge flat screen tv. Next the cozy kitchen incase she wants to prepare her own meal, the shelf have different kinds of liquor and so was the fridge.

She pulled her suitcase behind her as she pushed open a tall, wooden door. The king side bed neatly spread with gold sheet, she open the walking closet and smiled before putting her stuff in. The adjoining bathroom was her style, she loved everything she saw so far.

"I guess this isn't a bad idea after all" she said to herself, closing the bathroom door.

It was still early and Anessa's plan was to hit the pool before getting her stomach filled. She didn't want to disturb Malia and Julia so she decided to go alone. She reached for her two piece, yellow swim suit and put them on. She wrapped a white towel around her waist and slide her feet in a pair of yellow slippers. She put her shades on and packed a few things in a small purse then threw it over her shoulder.

She open the door to head out but to her surprise, she paused. Someone she wasn't expecting to see here was right infront of her door, with his charming smile. Dressed in a pair of white shorts, grey muscled shirt and a pair of grey puma slippers. Aneesa close her door, looking up at him as she leaned against the door.

"What are you doing here?" Anessa asked in a serious tone.

"To keep the birthday girl company" Jason smiked with his eyes glued to Anessa's cleavage.

"Oh my god! If both of us are here then who is running the company?" Anessa asked rubbing her temples in frastration.

"Dad, he didn't mind when I told him you wanted me to be here with you for your birthday... he was elated" Jason laughed.