The Unfair Game 28

Warning: Mature Scene Below, read at your own risk. Do enjoy😉

As much as Anessa was trying to resist Khalil, she couldn't. His touch was making her weak and the way he dominate her tongue she just surrender. She let him have his way with her, kissing her deeply, lifting her up with her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands ran through his hair as she gave into him more, Khalil walked into the room and place Anessa on the bed. He pulled his shirt off with his eyes feasting hungrily over her body then slide his tongue inside of her mouth again.

"You have no idea how much I missed you love" Khalil groaned between her lips.

He kissed her deeply, ripping her robe off and attacked her arousing breast with his hands. Anessa moaned, squirming around in the bed as Khalil sucked on her neck. Her subconscious trying to reach out to her to stop but she blocked the thought out. She was feeling intoxicated by Khalil's touch and she didn't want to stop but then she remember he's married.

"Khalik stop!" She pulled away,  breathing heavily.

"What's wrong love?" Khalil asked rubbing his hands up and down her thigh.

She took his hands off her" I can't do this with you, you have a wife and this is all wrong" she said almost in tears.

"I love you Anessa, I can't forget about you love even though I am with my wife. You are the woman I woke up with on my mind each morning and each night before I go to sleep, I think of you" Khalil said sincerely, sitting next to her.

"I don't want to be your mistress Khalil, I am always first and that's where I always want to be. I'm sorry" Anessa said rising from the bed and adjust her night wear.

Khalil hold onto her hand and pulled her on his lap. She fell on his rising shaft and a erotic feeling erupted inside of her. Khalil hands rest on her thigh and teasingly, he makes small circles. His breathe blowing on her skin, intoxicate her even more and she found it really difficult to move.

"It's your birthday love.... Khalil hands moved higher on her thigh. "Enjoy the last moment of it with me please" he whispered against her ears before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Kha... Khalil I ca..... Anessa moaned, her body was reacting to his touch, her mind couldn't stop it.

"You're the woman I'm in love with" Khalil whispered again this nice his finger was making small circles on the soft fabric of Anessa's underwear.

It was too much for her to bare, she stop thinking about how she will regret this tomorrow, how wrong this is to be with some one else's husband and just decided to enjoy the last of her birthday as Khalil said with the man she love.

"F**k it!" She moaned, facing Khalil and started kissing him. She straddled him, pulling on his hair as she grind on him.

Khalil gripped her waist firmly, the warmth between their body was magical, the room literally sparks when these two are together.  They were now naked, caressing each other body. Anessa threw her head back allowing Khalil to suck on her neck and breast. Khalil then took Anessa's knees and helped her spread her legs apart. He moved closer to her and rubbed his shaft teasingly over her core while doing so, his hands were messaging her boobs.

"B-baby stop torturing me please" Anessa begged, moaning in delight. She wanted him so bad.

"You're so beautiful" Khalil chuckled before sliding his tongue inside of her mouth.

He slide inside of her slowly. "F**k!" He groaned, bitting his lips and gripping her hips. He thrust deep and hard inside of her. He then flicked her on top of him, Anessa smiled at her love. She placed small kisses around his neck then down his chest to his V-line.