The Unfair Game 2

The following morning, Anessa woke up first. She didn't get a goodnight sleep because her mind wasn't at ease even though she coached herself that she was ok and forgetting about what Marcel did. She climbed off the bed, slide her feet in a pair of fluffy red slipper then marched to the bathroom. She did her business then dress in a white crop top and a white addidas shorts with a pair of white puma sneackers. She brushed her hair in a messy bun then head down to the gym.

She placed her ear buds in and selected a beyonce album to keep her relax before she stepped on the treadmill. She started off walking until she pick up speed running. She didn't stop, sweat was pouring from her body in abundance but she continue working herself.

ANNESSA!" Marcel called aloud getting her attention. He have being calling her for sometime now but no respond.

"Yes" her breathing was heavy, she pulled the ear buds out and wiped sweat from her face.

"What is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill yourself?" He scoffed.

"I was just clearing my head, I am fine" she spat then walked away but Marcel pulled her back.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked her.

"I know I said I forgive you but I can't forget Marcel, it's just so unfair that you do things I will never do to you" Anessa fussed.

"Baby I am sorry... I know sometimes I do things without thinking but I am willing to change"

"I would really love that"

"I need you to come by the club later, we haven't hang out for a while in our favourite place" he wrapped his hands around her waist getting her to smile.

Their favourite place is where he took her when they first met. That night was one of her best time of her life .

"Ok i'll be there" she answered sweetly.

💗💗

The ringing of iphone erupted in the atmosphere caused a disturb to Anessa's work. She reached for her phone that was sitting right beside her laptop and swiped the answer button.

"Hey Mal" she answered knowing it's her bestfriend.

"I'm about to go have lunch, care to join me?" Malia asked over the other line as she used her shoulder to hold her phone up to her ear and stuffing her stuff in her bag.

"I would love to. Will Holly be there too?" Anessa asked as she wrap her work up.

"I called you first so you can see if she is free" Malia said searching for her keys.

"Ok I will make reservation at the restaurant here, so we will meet up here" Anessa said before hanging up.

She phoned Holland then picked her stuff and head out to the restaurant. Since she work in the same building, she reached first and order for her and her friends until they arrived.

"Hey you" Anessa said to Malia as she walked in. They exchanged friendly hugs before sitting.

"So holly isn't here as yet?" Malia asked rethorical.

"You know holly always l....

"Hey guys" Holland greeted with a smiled. She kissed both her friends forhead then sits.

"You're always late" Malia let out.

"Girl I have a job" Holland said putting her bag on the free chair around their table.

"We all have jobs and we here early" Malia answered back.

"Nessa works here and you work close by so what's the problem?" Holland becomes annoyed.