The Unfair Game 6

"So where are we eating today? I want to go somewhere else today" Malia said as she entered her bestfriend's office.

Anessa was packing her stuffs to go have lunch and to just take the rest of the day off.

"Mal, I am having lunch with Marcel today" she told Malia.

"Oh" Malia said feeling dissapointed.

"I'm sorry Malia, please don't feel bad about this, it's jus...

"Nessa, I'm ok, I do understand you're in a relationship and we won't be able to hang out all the time... I'm happy for you" Malia told her them pulled her in a warm hug.

"Thank you, I needed that hug" Anessa said, bitting her tongue from spilling about her problems.

"Come on lets go" Malia said as she looped hand with Anessa and exit the office.

**
Anessa reached Marshall Tower Coperation a huge company own and operate by Marcel Marshall, a global provider of wireless communications infrastructure. Anessa climbed down from her car and close it up before entering the building. She saw Holland coming from Marcel's private elevator and was puzzled of why she would be here.

"Holland!" She called at her. Holland saw Anessa and was about to dodge her but failed.

"Hey bestie" Holland smiled then hugged her while plotting her lies in her head.

"What are you doing here?" Anessa pulled back and asked.

"To see Marcel.... you don't seems happy these days and you didn't talk to me or Mal about it so I went to warn Marcel and made sure he isn't the one causing your melancholy feeling" Hollan lied so perfectly and convincingly.

"You should have spoke to me first Holland... I hope he's not mad about your visit" Anessa replied with a hint of sadness but she still didn't want to say anything to her friends.

"He's not mad beside he promise me that he will make you the happiest woman alive so cheer up friend" Holland gwarked, rubbing Anessa's shoulders.

"Thank you holly for looking out for me but I am ok, just busy with work" Anessa lied.

"Ok take it easy and we'll talk later"

They exchanged hugs and be on their way. Anessa silently prayed that Marcel is not upset because of her friend's visit as she rode the elevator. She greeted his PA nicely before entering his office.

"Hey babe" Anessa walked over to Marcel and kissed his lips. Marcel looks startled but didn't show up himself.

"I didn't know you were coming here, why didn't you call?" Marcel asked.

"Do I have to inform you that I'm coming to have lunch with you?" Anessa asked, pulling back and looking at him.

"No beautiful, that's not what I am saying" he circled her waist and pulled her close to him.

"I want us to have lunch together" she told him, wrapping her hands around his neck.

"I would love that" he laughed before capturing her lips.

💗💗

Saturday morning, Anessa and Macel was in the gym challenging each other. Anessa seems to improved alot which amazed Marcel. Now Anessa sees why he is always training her to defend herself because of what he does secretly. A hour pass and decided to end training for the day. Anessa creeped up behind Marcel as he end his phone call and kissed both his shoulder.

"Can we go spend the day in the jacuzzi room? Just you, me, wine and our clothes off" Anessa seductively said kissing his neck after each words.

"I'm sorry beautiful, I have an important client to meet in an hour but later we can" he told her, turning around and kissed her lips.

"It's saturday Marcel, we should be spending time together" Anessa scoffed pulling away from him.

"I said when I get back, is that a problem?" He asked her seriously.

"Yes everything is a f**king problem when it comes to you!" She shouted and stomped away.

"Anessa get back here!" Marcel ordered but Anessa disobeyed him.

***
As soon as Marcel left, Anessa rushed to her walking closet and picked out a white tight skirt, a yellow crop top with white blazer and a pair of white white pumps. She already let her hair down with curls and light make up. She looked at the time and notice it's almost noon so she head out right away.

Khalil leaned against his sports car looking out for Anessa, he have some hope that she will turn up but when he saw that a hour as passed, he decided to quit waiting. He entered his car, feeling down and start up the ignition when he heard a knock on his window. He looked out to see the most beautiful woman in California looking radiant in the color yellow. He got back out of the car.

"I  thought you wouldn't come" he said, you could hear the happiness in his voice.

"I wasn't going to come" She said to him.

"Then what change your mind love?" He smirked.

"Are we going or not?" She fussed.

"Get in" Khalil said after opening the door for her.

She entered the passenger seat and locked her seat belt.  Anessa wonder why the car wasn't moving, she looked at the driver's side to see Khalil staring at her.

"What?" She asked with an attitude.

"So You're not going to tell me what has change your mind?" He asked.

"Can you please drive?" She asked him, rolling her eyes.

"Ok Your Majesty" Khalil joked, starting the ignition and moved off like a rocket.

They ended up in Malibu. Khalil parked near the beach and they exit the car.

"The beach?" Anessa asked dissapointed.

"We are not there yet love, please have some patience" Khalil laughed as he reached in the trunk and pulled out a black travelling bag.

Anessa followed him as they climbed up a mountain, she mumbled about wearing heels to climbed mountain. Khalil moved up the mountain like it was nothing while Anessa at the back panting hard.

"Why did I made such a stupid decison to come with you? You could have told me we were going hunting" Anessa argued.

"You didn't ask" Khalil smirked.

"You think this is funny?" Anessa asked seriously.

"No but you are making it funny, You're cute when you are mad" he teased.

"How much further?" She asked frastratedly.

"Not much" he told her.

They continue walking until they finally stopped in the open just surrounding by tall trees. From where they were, they could look down on the beach. The ambiance was quiet and peaceful but Anessa was a bit uncomfortable.

"Where are we?" She asked Khalil looking around.

"This place is where I bring my victims when I'm about to murder them" Anessa head flew to his direction with terror on her face.

"W...what?" Anessa stuttered, she was now shaking.

Khalil face was as cold as ice, there was no sign that he was buffling which have Anessa weak.

"I'm going kill you Anessa Peart"

Every blood from Anessa's body drained when she heard those words.

💞💞💞

Wow!

Thanks for reading guys.

Please remember to vote and comment.