After the warm welcome offered by my dad and mom, we were introduced to the others. But no matter how good they looked and talked to me nicely, I didn't let go of Zion's hand that was intervened with mine. You might think that I might be uncomfortable and nervous and that might be the reason I didn't let his hand go. Yes, that's partially true. Because my female instincts guided me to the golden orbs that were watching my mate's every move with lust filled eyes since the moment we entered.

Somehow after sometimes, whoever she is, she disappeared out of our sight. I truly felt peace within me knowing she wasn't anywhere near my mate. After all the talk and enjoying the treat they had prepared, Apollo guided us to our room that they had prepared extravagantly.

Wow!

That was the only thing I could muster when we entered into the spacious room which included the master bedroom, bathroom, sitting area with a huge TV plastered on the wall, a small kitchen and a back area that led to the large swimming pool down the stairs.

The whole room was painted in white and golden theme. And then all the glass windows were up to the floor with curtains hanging on each corner to have the privacy when we don't want. The outer scenery was so beautiful and magnificent with mountains and a waterfall with colourful trees. My parents have thought a lot it seems. That truly brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you Pollo...This is so beautiful and elegant. I love this."

"I am glad you like this. My mate and I are the ones who prepared this room with the guidance of our parents."

"Your mate? I think we never got a chance to meet her, right?" Zion said.

"Oh she had an important appointment she couldn't miss today. You know, being a doctor isn't that easy. But she will definitely meet you tomorrow." I felt so happy hearing he has a mate. My brother has a mate who is a doctor.

"Of course we would love to meet her Tomorrow." When I said while hugging him, he pecked my cheeks and left letting us take a rest.

After having a bath together, we cuddled on the living area couch while watching a movie that was playing in the large TV.

"So, what do you think about Heavenly realm, mmm? Do you like it here so far baby?" When Zion whispered to my ear while rubbing my hands with his delicious slender fingers that brought tingles after tingles, I just nodded my head not knowing what to say as I was in a trance under his delicious spell.

"Why are you silent baby girl? Do I make you nervous with my touch, hmm? You know...my fingers can do more magic...than just touching your hands, right?" God, he is truly something. My poor heart is a roller-coaster already.

"Zion..." it was so weak than I thought. It's enough to boost his great ego.

"Yeah...shall we go to bed? I want you so bad right now. I will go mad if I can't at least eat your-" I covered his sexy mouth with my hand knowing what he was going to say next. Ofcourse he knows that I cannot resist him, specially when he talk dirty so directly and straight forward.

"You know...your dirty talking has increased Mr. Macquaid. It's too bad. I think I should punish you for that. You know... your son is listening to right now."

"Oh yeah, I love to see the day you gonna punish me baby. With or without clothes, mmm? Oh he knows that his dad needs his daily dose of mommy." He bit my ear lobe saying that without no shame. Oh my God, I am doomed already. He has no filter at all girl.

And then I fell into his trap within minutes. The next instance  when I opened my mouth to respond, I was already up on his shoulder, where my face was facing the floor giving me a good look of Zion's back. And then my ass, it was already up in the air for his entertainment. What am I gonna do with this mate?