Bambino's Oma & Opa

Mulai dari awal

"I can feel it. His soul is calling out to me. I am hundred percent sure that he is going to be a great leader one day."

" But I never felt anything though I am your daughter. I mean...except the wings and the mark on my valley that glows since Zion marked me, I have no special powers. Is it...is it something I should be worried?" I was totally upset not knowing why I was like that.

" Who ever stole you that night, they have completely disabled your powers my angel. But don't worry, it's gradually coming back as Zion has marked you and broken that spell. That's why you got to see your wings and the glow on you as a first sign" I felt relieved when my father said with so much confidence on his face.

"By the way, when are you coming to the heavenly realm sis? There are some people that I would like to introduce to you and Zion." When Apollo asked while winking at me, I leaned against Zion and looked at his face. Yes, we had discussed it in the bed last night.

" We have planned to come there during next week. Because I have some important matters to discuss with you two and Apollo." I have no idea what he meant by that. However I didn't want to pry into anything that he wasn't ready to share right now.

That morning I had a good time with them. When it was time for them to go back to Heavenly realm, I felt that pain in my chest. The invincible pain that tighten my soul as they are leaving. It's true I met them less than 24 hours ago. But you know...if they are really your family you feel that emptiness and loneliness when they go away.

But I knew I should be strong than that. Because I spent all my life thinking I don't have any. Somehow I spent it with a smile on my face no matter how bad the circumstances were. So right now, knowing they didn't abandon me and love me more than I thought, I think I have to tolerate it knowing I can see them sooner or later.

As my mom and dad explained they are going to enter into Heavenly realm through a secret portal in a time that they had instructed their guards to open. So they left saying they had to be there when the portal opens. My mom and dad hugged me to their chest showering many kisses and hugs to me before they left. And then my brother Pollo, stayed hugging me to his warm chest for almost 5 minutes tightening his hold on me saying he doesn't feel like leaving me.

They knew who Zion is and what he is capable of in this earthly realm. So they knew I am in safe hands as his mate. However they marked me as a daughter of heavenly realm before they left. It was a combination of Sun and the moon with a tiny star in the middle. They said that it was the warning to others to stay away from me. When I went under the sunlight it started glowing beautifully as it was in my wrist. That's their claim as I am their daughter, goddess of love. And the name they had planned to give me was Aphrodite Aeneius. But I said I prefer Sofia, the name that I was comfortable with all my life.

"You ok there baby?" When Zion back hugged me, I was drinking a glass of water lost in the Californian beach outside. It is not a lie to say that I was so lost realizing who I am and where I have come from. I mean I have become nobody to a daughter of a powerful God and Goddess.

"Umm...just thinking if it was a dream or real." I said while leaning against his chest in the same position.

"Do you regret meeting them, love?" He asked basking me in his warm embrace.

"No...I am not. But I still can't believe I had a family up there. I mean I was all alone until you came to the picture. So I am not sure how I should react Zi..."

"I know baby... I can understand your inner battle. But you will get used to it. When you spend time with them, you will see that their titles are just a bonus. Because they are also the same like us Vampires and the other Immortals who live in the earth. They cherish their loved ones. The only difference is they are up there and we are down here. Got it?" He said while turning me towards him placing the glass I was holding on the table.

"Did you know about Heavenly realm earlier Zi? I mean I have never heard about it. Even in the school, we learned only about Vampires and the immortals. I had never heard about them."

"Yes baby, I knew since I was a little boy. But we never had built connections with them. We both lived separate lives without troubling anybody when they aren't our business. That's why I even forgot to share about them with you." He said while caressing my cheeks with his long thick fingers.

"Mmm...that's fine...Whew...somehow now I know they are connected to me. That means now you also have to connect with them as I am your mate, isn't it? Will it be a trouble to you all Zi? I am scared. What if create problems among your people? What if..."

"Stop saying those nonsense my love. Nothing is going to happen,ok? Everything will be played out well and we will be able to capture your abductors also." When he said with a dead serious look I couldn't hide the chuckle left me seeing his reaction. God! He is so adorable and all mine.

"Are you laughing at me baby girl?" When he said while tickling me, I couldn't stop the laughs left me. God! He knows how to change the situations like weather.

"Ok...ok I am not...stop it will you? ZI!!" I can't believe that he is here with me right now. When I look back I understand how miserable my life was in his absence. But right now he is with me and I am not ready to let him slip through me.

"Mmmm...ok I will stop...but...only if you come to bed with me." Oh dear lord! I can't believe him.

"What? How can we do it in broad day light? What if others hear?" No matter how many times we are together, I am a mess of blushed cheeks when he talk dirty in straight shooting.

"Everyone around here knows you are a screamer already baby. Coz it was what you were doing in the past 2 days, mmm? So we have nothing to hide. Let them hear...let them hear how good I make you feel. Ok?" He knows how to hit the jackpot very well. Because it didn't take much time for me to create a wet mess in my panties.

"You are so wet already, isn't it baby?"

" No I am not...I..."

"Then what's that delicious smell I smell through you, mmmm" Oh my God! How did I forget he has very good instincts when it comes to smells.

"You!!so naughty. This is all your fault. Now, I have to change my panties for the 3rd time today." Oops! I didn't plan to tell it to him. His ego will be so big after knowing it.

"You did what? Repeat it baby?"

"Ofcourse not Mr." Saying that I ran towards the room just the moment he released his hold a little. But if you think he let me go just because I ran, it was a total bullshit. Because as soon as I reached our bedroom door, he appeared behind me like a hurricane. Then without caring about all the screaming and swearing I did, he took me to his arms in bridal style and entered into the room while closing the door with his foot.

"I am going to show you the consequences of running away from me baby girl. So don't think of using any tricks up your sleeves now."

That was the last thing he said before showing me the consequences of running away just as he promised. But his warmth, his hot breathing on my ear and the pleasure filled world he showed me for hours locking me in his embrace, I was so lost in ecstasy at the end.

I was like an addict who was lost into his touch and that customised scent of him. My one and only addiction, the drug that I cannot live without is him, Zion Mcquaid, the crown prince of Necrosis brigade who is my very mate in every step I take and every move I made.

..................................................................

So,

What do you guys think?

Do you like it?

Please vote and comment as it would be the world to me...
♥️♥️♥️