When she left the room only others raised their voices to discuss the rest. But none of them joked or talked bullshit at that moment. They knew that their time is limited and needed to go through their perfect plan once more. And also they knew Zion won't be able to interact with them much as the greatest nuisance will be clung into Zion like a monkey till their plan comes to an end.

" Then I will see you all in my wedding, day after tomorrow, ok guys?" When prince said with a mischievous smirk on his face, others knew that Bea is already fucked up everything. She was once a  beautiful soul who dearly loved him. But not anymore and they knew why already.

When Zion reached downstairs, Bea ran towards him being dramatic like she is seeing him after many years. And then she didn't forget to kiss him on the lips though she knew that both of their parents were watching them. Zion couldn't push her away no matter how much he wanted as her parents were watching them. So he just let her do whatever she wanted without any protest. In his mind, he saw the beautiful plump lips and the breathtaking smile of his angel not that ugly girl.

" I need to try my wedding dress one last time today...can you come with me baby?" Though hearing her voice and agreeing to her useless things wasn't in Zion's agenda, he knew he had to atleast show interest that he is into her. Otherwise she will definitely suspect that he has something on his sleeves.

"Ok...let's go...I will come with you..."

"Really! Oh I am so happy...You know what baby...I can't wait for you to mark me honestly..." the prince felt a little sad about the girl no matter what. He loved her once dearly for her simplicity and carefree nature. But now everything has changed. She is now a vampire who bears selfish thoughts and attitudes like most of their kind. But he is a changed man who madly in love with a certain blue eyed beauty.

Sofia's POV
(Two days later- WEDDING DAY )

I know I have nothing to worry knowing he is fully mine. But I don't know why I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen sooner or later. Right now I am pacing back and forth in the living room not knowing what to do about that. We even said I love you's in the morning with a face time call. But still.... I just don't know.

"Fia, what's wrong love? You know your hot mate will handle everything perfectly, right?" When Rhy said so I understood that no one is worried except me.

"I know...it's just...I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen Rhy..."

" Come here darling...sit with me and watch how your mate is going to play this drama nicely. Live wedding is given via tv, Facebook as well as YouTube... choose one please..." when Rhy said  I just chanted in my mind that everything is going to be good. Then I sat with him on the comfy couch.

"Tv is ok...then we have a bigger screen. By the way where is Seb?"

"He just went out to get us some snacks. So settle on the couch and get ready. We are going to watch the biggest scandal of the vampire royal history."

When he said with a wink, I couldn't stop the chuckle left me seeing his expression. God! They know how to change my mood within seconds. So I sat next to Rhy and leaned on him while curling my legs under my butt.

"Hi...you two cuddle without me? No way guys..." saying that Seb sat on the other side of Rhy. But it took only seconds for them to start eating each other's face. Oh my goodness...can't they see I am here? I don't think so.

" Oh gross! Can you two stop doing it here? Errr....SEB...RHY..."
When I said it with a pout, both parted with fake angry faces.

"What's that face guys?"