chapter thirty-three

Start from the beginning

I know they asses is hot.

I laugh at my inner thought then I think back to the eight men running at me.

Oh shit, they're running at me!

I stop and get my knives that i stored in my shoes, turning around i face them. "what do you want?" I ask.

I backed myself into a corner so they couldn't sneak up from behind as they surrounded me.

Two leap forward attacking me. I stab one in the arm, twisting it. He screams in pain, i grab his forearm pulling him closer to me and slice his neck. The other one goes for my legs, i step back and stab him in his chest. The six of them come at me with knives of their own.

As they go for my face, i duck down, two of them stab each other in their own necks. I throw a punch at the third dude, his head whips to the side from the impact.

As i'm about to go for another punch i feel a harsh stinging sensation on my lower stomach. I look down to see a deep gash with blood seeping out of it.

As i'm distracted the two tackle me to the floor, my gun wounded shoulder hits the ground hard, i groan in pain. One man punches me in my face three times, my vision goes blurry.

I fake asleep, as they're picking me up i quickly grab my last knife from my shoe, in a quick motion i stab both of them in their necks.

I stand up and stab every single one of them three more times and check their pulse to make sure their dead.

"dumb fucking bitches." I mumble, my head is killing me now, my vision blurry from blood loss. I start running back to the house as fast as i could.

As I approach the gates the guards eyes widen, they open up the gates, "Do you need help ma'a—"

I shake my head yes, I don't think I could jog up the long driveway. My energy decreasing at a rapid pace. They instantly come to my side, holding me up. my legs give out as my vision gets more blurry.

"Stay awake ma'am we're almost there." A distant voice said.

"but i'm so tired." I groaned, my eyes getting more droopy.

"Call boss, she's loosing too much blood." That's the last thing i hear before i lose all conscience.

" That's the last thing i hear before i lose all conscience

"Everything good on the shipments?" I ask Ace.

Alina is by my side as she flipped through baby pictures of Dante. I rubbed her back as she let out a few tears and hugged her into my side.

He sat down in front of me and nodded.

"Everything is well. I'm going to the wear house after I play cars with Mj. He's been really excited all week." I smiled at Ace, it was good to see they were bonding.

"Aw this one is adorable look at you and Dante, A." Alina said and showed the picture to us.

Ace grimaced, "You guys really let me have that hair cut?"