𝐼𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐴𝑈𝐿, 𝐻𝑂𝑊'𝐷 𝑊𝐸 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑆𝑂 𝑆𝑂𝑂𝑁?

Once more, Gwen hated the feeling of Disapparating as she held on as tightly as she could, while Orla took them to their next destination. She felt herself twisting; being pressed very hard from all directions; she could not breathe, there were iron bands tightening around her chest; her eyeballs were being forced back into her head; her eardrums were being pushed into her skull. The moment she felt as though she could no longer handle this, wanting to let go, her feet hit the ground and her lungs were free to breathe once more.

Immediately when they arrived, Gwen was ushered into a large bedroom by Orla. This safe house as they said, looked much bigger and more furnished than their last one. She tried to look around the home as she was brought into her designated bedroom and she noticed it was furnished just enough to be somewhat livable, though, there was nothing that signified that anyone lived there. She guessed this made sense, since it was probably a home that people passed through and did not settle in.

As she got onto the bed as Orla mentioned the Healer was on their way, and walked out of the room as Edward, Harry, and Alex followed closely behind them. She was quiet as she wondered if it would be the same process as when Harry fixed her leg, in just one second she would no longer be Eden/Gwen and suddenly she would be herself again. But the way Harry explained it, the mind was much more complicated than a bone, and it would take some time for her to recover her memories, especially if a memory charm had been placed on her.

Sitting quite still, doubt plagued her mind as the three men before her sat quietly around the room. Would they be disappointed if the memory charm didn't work? Would they still...Would they still care for her even if she remained Eden?

"What if I don't remember? Ever remember?" Gwen asked quietly, as she looked around the room to Edward, Harry, and Alex.

"That's not going to happen, it can't" Alex said immediately, crossing his arms as he anxiously paced around the room as they waited for Orla's Healer.

Gwen sighed as she swallowed hard, closing her eyes as she laid her head back down. Alex was so sure this would work...So why was she doubting it so much?

"Is that what you're worried about?" Edward asked her gently, as she heard him approach her bed.

She opened her dark brown eyes slowly, meeting his familiar golden ones as her heart involuntarily decided to beat several paces quicker than normal.

"I don't know who I was before this" Gwen said quietly, still meeting his eyes. "I...I guess hearing all that stuff about me and how you all talk about me..." she paused as she looked to Harry. "What if I can't be the 'me' that you know?"

"I know this will work because I recently saw you conduct the spell" Harry said, coming closing to her as Edward backed away to give them space. "You're the best Healer I know, you gave back the memory to our friends parents. You gave them back their identities. And I know, I know you'll come back. This is the Healer's job, they can make it happen. I just know it. You will come back, I promise" Harry smiled, sitting down next to her bedside.

The raven-haired woman nodded, taking a deep breath as she calmed herself down.

Suddenly, the doors opened wide to reveal Orla leading in a beautiful woman with midnight black hair and small brown eyes. The woman had painted pink lips and a light green robes, her fingernails were painted white and she had a rather determined look.

"This is Healer Nadia Abasi everyone" Orla stated, introducing the woman as they entered. "The best Healer in her department, the best woman for this job. Now, I've caught her up to speed on our predicament here. We can trust her, she's been on our side since the beginning of the war."