𝑁𝑂 𝐵𝑂𝐷𝑌, 𝑁𝑂 𝐶𝑅𝐼𝑀𝐸

GWEN ORGANA was exhausted. The past few months since she left Forks, Washington and had been triggered by what she was told was PTSD; the 19-year old witch was forced to come to terms that she could no longer run away from the part of herself she believed to have been destroyed forever. The guilt she felt and what she had seen during the war; the actions she had taken, had all tumbled down the perfectly stacked cluster of emotions she had put away for two years.

It was an out-of-body experience returning to Hogsmeade with this new knowledge of what was going on in her mind. Ideally, she would have jumped back into her work and be immersed in it like she had been doing since the end of the war. The intense involvement in projects kept her mind racing, kept her going from place to place, never truly reaching her true destination. At least...Until she met Edward Cullen.

Without him putting a name to what she was experiencing...She would have continued to run and involved herself in project after project; as she was absorbed in her work because it excited her. It let her feel fully alive, and as though nothing else, in that moment, mattered.

But now, her new purpose was herself.

And that, was one of the hardest things for her to confront.

Gwen's dependency on sleeping potions was growing to an alarming rate. Though, she wasn't the only one. The Daily Prophet had recently published an article highlighting the dependency of the potion, to numb the pain and nightmares that the survivors of the Second Wizarding War were facing. The raven-haired woman remembered how the Head Healer's from Spain that had been called into the Trials, had emphasized the dangers of survivors not confronting their demons.

And now for Gwen, the demons had arrived to collect.

The nightmares demanded solutions.

"Ah, 'The People's Hero' has finally awoken!" Alex Scrigemour called out in an amused voice, eyeing Gwen as she came down the stairs and into the kitchen to join him.

The raven-haired woman rolled her dark eyes as she caught site of the newspaper: The Mage's Tribune, in Alex's hand.

Since the end of the war, there was a cry for the revolutionizing of the Press. Mainly, to get rid of the single-press monopoly of the Daily Prophet. Which, was to keep the press neutral, to keep it from being threatened or bullied by the government if there was ever another Ministry takeover like during both of the Wizarding Wars.

And it was all good and well by her. Multiple jobs opened with the announcement of new papers. Now; there was The Mage's Tribune, Wizard Times, The New Daily Prophet, the Quibbler of course, and the Sea Courant.

Though, none was more daring than the Mage's Tribune due to Victoria Vetrova. She was Rita Skeeter's predecessor, out to make a name for herself despite Rita's fall from grace.

And Victoria Vetrova's latest obsession, had been Gwen herself.

"She's absolutely obsessed with you" Alex grinned, echoing the raven-haired woman's thoughts as he read over the latest article.

"You know, normally I would say any press is good press, but if she ruins this legislation for the vampires, I don't care, I swear I'll murder her. She'll be gone from existence! I'll write her obituary! Death by stupidity! I've worked too hard on bringing Tanya and her family over here, only to have all of this work be ruined by Victoria Vetrova!"  

Alex chortled, as his eyes did not leave the article, "I doubt they would let you get away with that this time."

Gwen flinched, as she knew Alex was referring to the War Trials after the war, and how they had let her get off with what she had done during the Battle of Hogwarts.