𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸: 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝐴 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝐹 𝐴 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂: 𝑀𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝐿𝐸𝐵𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐺𝑊𝐸𝑁 𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐴𝑁𝐴 ❞𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑦: Victoria Vetrova

𝐺𝑈𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑂𝑅𝐺𝐴𝑁𝐴, 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑂 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐼𝑍𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐴𝑅 𝐼𝑆 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷. We, at the Mage's Tribune, have gained reports that our beloved Hero has passed on. Though rumors of her death and how exactly it occurred is still being verified by our source, we know for certain her death came at the hands of vampires.

A half-blood witch, Gwen Organa was born to a pureblood wizard and a foreign mother, both who passed in the First Wizarding War. An orphan of war, Gwen Organa was poised to be one of the Greatest Witches of the Age, as she survived the Second Wizarding War and with her leadership being at the forefront of many victories. Most notably, the seeking of the Horcruxes and being the cause of Voldemort's downfall. It seemed all was well once the war ended, but then she made it her life's mission to uproot the status quo into The Republic of Magic, which undoubtably, brought forth her own downfall.

As reported in our last issue, Gwen Organa had gone on a secret mission dubbed a "Diplomatic" expedition to Italy, in order to confront the Vampire leaders, The Volturi. These negotiations must have gone sour, as her growing confidence in getting everything her way must have gone to her head, as fame usually does to people. Although, we all believed Gwen Organa to be different. Alas, we were wrong.

With growing concern over the lack of balance of our Republic of Magic, I urge this to be a moment where we take time to celebrate the life of our beloved Hero, while also critiquing the outcome of putting children on pedestals and following them without a single thought.

We have entertained the idea of working with magical creatures such as these Vampires for far too long. We have placed magical creatures in positions of power, taking positions that rightfully belong to Witches and Wizards. We must take this death of our beloved Hero with great concern. For Gwen Organa was the greatest champion to these vampires. Vampires that not even MACUSA would hear about integrating into their society!

So why, I ask, should we entertain this idea?

If the vampires have murdered the House-Elf named Kreacher, if the vampires we have not yet imprisoned have gone rogue and begun attacking wizards in their very homes! Leaving our witches and wizards with bruises and venom that have made several wizards and witches go into deep sleeps or die painful deaths. WHY then, is the Republic of Magic still entertaining this idea that it is still a good idea to keep the vampires around our community? Around our families? Around proper wizards and witches who have wanted nothing but peace since the war ended?

In honor of Gwen Organa's death, I ask, no--I beg you all to reconsider the very systemic structure that brought the end to our hero. I ask you all to reconsider the creatures we have in power. I ask, in Gwen Organa's memory, for Wizards and Witches alike to reconsider their power and take back our home for the good of all!

Gwen Organa is gone, and we will all mourn our darling Heroes death. But her death should not be in vain. I urge you all to rally in the name of Gwen Organa and destroy the very thing that killed her: The Republic of Magic must fall, before we all burn alongside them.

Harry Potter, Gwen Organa's fiancee, was not available for comment. Nor was any representative in the Republic of Magic.

On Page 3 you can read about Daphne Greengrass' vigil she is organizing for Gwen Organa, along with a rally in Gwen Organa's name against The Republic of Magic.