𝐹 𝑂 𝑅 𝐺 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝐸 𝑆 𝑆

"Ron, are these your friends?" Robert Granger asked, as he set down the bag of groceries. He made sure he was in front of Jean, standing protectively, as the raised voices had startled them.

"T-they--" Ron stuttered, not being able to complete his sentence. As the seconds passed, the red-head turned to Harry pleadingly, as though he had no idea how to proceed.

The raven-haired woman felt her heart beating rapidly once more, as her breathing hurried along with it as well. It was finally happening...Jean and Robert Granger were standing right in front of her. And even though she had been preparing herself for this moment, it was as though she was no longer there. As though this entire scene was not real.

Gwen could hardly put two thoughts together, as she turned to Harry with a helpless look.

"We're friends" Harry announced quickly, realizing how both Gwen and Ron had froze. "Old school friends."

Robert looked to Ron with a puzzled look, as Jean's face broke out into a warm smile.

The raven-haired woman focused on listening to her heartbeat, feeling a warm sensation coming back to her self at the sight of Jean Granger. She had forgotten to how truly similar Hermione looked like her parens. Especially her mother...They had the same smile.

"It must have been the other home we heard all of that commotion in, I'm Monica" Jean continued, as she looked straight into Gwen's eyes.

And though she knew it was impossible, Gwen felt as though she were looking into her best friends eyes, as the warm chocolate brown eyes she had slept next to for years were staring right back at her. And without missing a beat, Gwen felt a calming sensation as she stepped forward towards the woman. All sense and clarity returning to her once more.

"Its so nice to meet you both, I'm Gwen Organa. We've actually met before, I was only about 12 then, so I understand why you wouldn't remember. But we did speak on the phone a few times."

"Don't" Ron warned, as his hand twitched for his wand again.

"It's too late Ron" Harry said apologetically, turning to his friend, ready to place himself in between him and Gwen. "It's time."

"I'm sorry," Jean apologized, as she squinted her eyes as though it would help her recognize Gwen. "I can't seem to remember."

"No, you can't do this—" Ron began, as Gwen's eyes flashed dangerously in his direction.

"They deserve to know" Gwen simply said, as Jean and Robert exchanged glances.

"Please, don't--" Ron pleaded, but Robert cut him off before we was able to finish.

"What is going on Ron?" Robert asked, looking alarmed at how strange the three people in his sitting room were acting.

Gwen took her wand out as the two eyed it closely, "It's all going to make sense in a few minutes."

"Hang on, what is that?" Robert demanded, pushing Jean behind him as Gwen began the incantation to modify their memories back to what it once was. She waved her wand in complex movements, muttering softly as she pointed her wand at each of them.

Within seconds, the look of confusion disappeared from Jean and Robert's faces, as they developed a hazy look in their eyes. The two adults stood still, gazing into nothingness as Harry, Gwen, and Ron held their breaths.

Though a complete mind wipe was almost impossible to reverse, a mind modification was simple. Dangerous, but it was a simple incantation. And just as simple to reverse. Gwen would have preferred to have taken them to St. Mungo's to have a Healer perform the incantation. But she knew Ron would not let her leave with them without a fight. And in that moment, it felt like the right time.