𝐹 𝑈 𝑇 𝑈 𝑅 𝐸

TW: Mentions of sexual themes. 

THE RAVEN HAIRED WOMAN WAS ENGROSSED IN HER WORK, hunched over on her desk as her dark brown eyes scanned the black silky letters she had written days prior. In fact, the entire Department was in a trance of focus as they poured over the research and questions they had been preparing for their closing arguments for the finalization of the Vampire Legislation vote in the upcoming weeks.

In fact, Gwen had been so focused that she had not even realized Harry had walked in with a few fresh poured coffees following closely behind him.

"Hey! That's my job!" Astoria joked, standing up from her desk as she was the first to spot him.

Harry grinned at the young intern, offering her a coffee as she took it excitedly. "Now they won't make me run out and get some."

"You're welcome" Harry said, rolling his eyes playfully as he handed the next one to Kreacher.

"Kreacher prefers tea" Kreacher said, without so much as looking up as Harry's mouth fell open in surprise.

"Kreacher!"

"Well, I guess you're just going to have to go return these and bring Kreacher some tea" Gwen grinned, as Harry walked over to her and kissed her.

"This is my apology" Harry said quietly, as he walked over to her desk to not be overheard by the others. "For pushing you last night...I know it wasn't fair of me."

"Well, it's a good apology" Gwen grinned, taking one of his coffees. "But if you really want to apologize, you should have gotten Kreacher some tea."

Harry snorted as he looked behind him, only to see Kreacher grumbling on about the wonderful tea stands next to the coffee stand where Harry had purchased their coffees.

"I try to do something nice..." Harry muttered.

Gwen laughed, "You can't please everyone."

Taking a sip of the warm coffee he had brought her, she could feel the instant sensation from the caffeine already working it's magic throughout her. Though it was a sweet gesture, Harry had not always been one to think of these things without someone else suggesting them. It was then she grinned as she asked, "Who told you to do this?"

Harry grinned sheepishly, "Molly. She thought I should apologize, and maybe bring you something nice. I thought flowers, but I knew you get enough of those already."

Gwen bit the inside of her cheeks as he felt a discomfort with the idea of Mrs. Weasley giving him advice about their relationship. She had not seen Mrs. Weasley for some time...But after Hermione's funeral and with Ron leaving, she couldn't bring herself to make it to their home. Though, when Mr. Weasley passed her in the halls of the New Republic of Magic, he was always friendly. But for Gwen, she felt a guilt for being the reason why their youngest son had left the country. Maybe it didn't make the most sense, but it did to her.