Author's note

Hi, hello,

Hi, hello,

This is my very first time writing something like this. This story is something that I've thought about for a while and just recently decided to put it in writing.

This won't be a standalone unless you're okay with the "Regina dell'impero" ending. Also, many questions that are raised or some secrets that came out to the light, won't be fully answered in this book.

I don't have any specific people imagined for the characters so feel free to imagine them however you'd like. There will be some descriptions and their aesthetics will also be provided.

The story is finished and I will be editing the chapters. Obviously, this book isn't going to be perfect but I've tried my best to make it enjoyable ;)

If there are any grammatical errors that annoy you, feel free to comment. If you don't like something or are not a fan of certain moments in the book, then don't put hate comments and just stop reading or keep the comment to yourself. Grazie mille!

This book will have sexual scenes that were fun to write but it was also my first time writing so don't judge.

————

Some warnings before you begin:

• The story has multiple sexual scenes. Some are longer than others but if you're not comfortable reading something like that, then you can skip them. (I'll have warnings on the chapters beforehand.)

• There will be a mentioning of rape/violence against women in some flashbacks of some characters.

• This story has strong language and fighting scenes so if that triggers you, this book isn't for you.

————

If these warnings still don't stop you from reading, then all I can say is have fun!

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.

I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

I hope you enjoy it!

Lot's of love,