Chapter forty-six: We have him

Later that evening

Later that evening

Margo and I were walking around the garden. The slight darkness and calmness made the evening very special. Including the fact, that Luca was in our dungeon.

"Adoro queste rose," [ I love these roses. ] Margo said as we stopped beside my rose bush. I squatted down and touched one of the blossoms.

"Yeah."

"You know, I think there's something between Laura and that Egon guy, or whatever his name is." I chuckled and stood up. I turned around to face her before we went forward towards the estate.

"I know. I mean, maybe it's just short-term but at least she has a smile on her face, although, I know how easy it may seem to fake one."

"Yeah. But one thing that I've learned about her after all of these years, is that she doesn't hide feelings." I nodded.

When she found out that she was having twins very unexpectedly, she took it out physically and verbally in front of everyone. We thought she was overreacting but as it turned out, she was much more expressive with her feelings. Unlike me, who only expressed my true feelings to my closest friends.

"I don't even know if he's a good guy." She chuckled.

"What was the whole "Riella isn't going to like you" bullshit?" I smiled.

"I have no idea. Liam told me some things about her but he didn't tell me that she was that bossy." She stopped and placed her hand on my arm.

"We can find her on Instagram." I looked at her.

"I think that she might have a private page." Mar furrowed her brows.

"Why? Oh." Most of the mafia members had their public lives hidden from the general public. So most of us had private accounts where we could manage who follows us and sees our posts. "Then take Liam's phone." I chuckled.

"I'm not doing that."

"Then ask him." I looked back at the forest in the far as we began walking back into the garden.

"Maybe." I took out my phone and opened Instagram. We both stopped walking and focused our attention on my phone. I typed in riellamartinelli and an account popped up. In the profile picture, she was standing against a railing and looked at something in front of her. Her hair was blond and she had a black dress on. I pressed on the account and like I guessed, it was private.

"Just follow her. She should know who you are. At least from the last name and that you're another private account." I thought about it for a second. "Oh, and Liam follows you." I pressed follow before I turned my phone off and we turned around to go back towards the estate. I heard a notification pop up. I checked my phone and saw two. One saying that Riella Martinelli accepted my request and the other, requesting her to follow me. "My my my, this is fun." I smiled and accepted her request before I checked out her profile. She had some red aesthetic posts and pictures of herself. She was gorgeous. "Well, she's gorgeous." I nodded. "Not as gorgeous as the Rossi queen," I smiled. "But pretty."