Chapter thirty-three: Punished

(Mature content ahead)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Mature content ahead)

We got out of the water and Liam immediately picked me up bridal style.

"Liam, I can't with you." He smiled as he carried me inside the house and towards the bathroom. This was probably one of my favourite evenings ever. He walked into the big open shower.

"What are you-" he turned the shower head on and the cold water immediately hit my face. "Ti cazzo di stronzo!" He put me down and turned me around.

"I told you we have to have some fun." Liam leaned down and attacked my lips. He began to take off my tank top and pulled away from my lips to remove it. He went back to my lips and with one hand unhooked my bra. I was getting impressed by his skills.

I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his arms. He backed away and squatted down to take my sweatpants off. He took my panties off with them and then removed his pants and boxers. I pulled him to me by his neck and turned us around so that he was against the wall. "Miss Rossi, what do you think you're doing?" I smiled as I squatted down. There was a ton of fire burning inside me.

"Weren't you the one that wanted to have some fun?" I looked up at him as he shook his head while smiling. I took his hard length in my hand and stroked it. I noticed Liam tilt his head back and groan.

"Fuck, Ce." I licked his tip before he placed his hand on my head. I soon took him in my mouth and began to suck harder. I placed one of my hands on his thigh for support and with my other one; I stroked the part of his length that my mouth couldn't reach. He pushed my head and made me go deeper. I started to gag and pulled away. "Eyes on mine, love." I looked up at him with spit running down my mouth and some tears falling from my eyes.

"Fuck, you look good." I took his length in my hands and put it back in my mouth shortly. I licked his tip and began to suck him faster as my eyes watched him. He licked his lips as a curse left his lips. I trailed my tongue down from the bottom of his shaft to his tip, outlining the veins that made his cock pulse under my touch. I wrapped my mouth around him and slid down as far as I could.

"Celeste, you'll suck the life out of me." I smiled but didn't stop. I felt him getting tense as his abs tensed and his mouth let out the most perfect groans that I swear made my core heat. "I'm going to come, love." I slowed my pace and sucked his tip. "Fuucckk, Ce." The salty, warm liquid reached my tongue as it slowly cascaded to the back of my throat. He came in my mouth while I swallowed it all.

I stood up and without time to waste, he turned us around and picked me up with his hands on my bare ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist with my hands around his neck. He attacked my lips and began to kiss with the most aggression I've ever experienced. He placed one of his arms on my waist as he pulled away from my lips and moved onto my neck. The water was soaking us and making this moment very different from what we'd done before. I felt more and more turned on by his kisses on my neck as his lips sucked my skin, letting my pussy ache as his cock pressed against it.

Queen of the Empire ✓ | #1 |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें