ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟠

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

⚠ 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 ⚠

━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━

It's been over a year since then.

Not much wavered between Vincent and I's relationship. I just demanded more space to grow on my own. I had always felt like I was being helped too much by others, and I hated it. Independency was a prize I wanted to keep.

I was currently enrolled in my second semester of my third year of college. Being a business woman was good and all, but after befriending Kenneth and Kade, I didn't want to let go of being a therapist. I wanted to help all of who I could.

Vincent didn't mind the space. In fact, he was proud I even came up with the decision on my own. He loved to be a provider for me, but he also knew he couldn't clip his angel's wings. He had to allow me to fly a bit on my lonesome.

He was overseas as of now, finishing his last day on set of the second World of Saint Thriller movie. Lucinda was accompanying him and she, of course, was enjoying having that man around.

After I told her about Jason's actions, it almost put her out a second time, and I invited her to live with me until Tauntay decided to take custody of her.

Vincent felt remorse. He loved the old woman dearly, and wanted her to feel young and free all over again. What more could he do than to invite her to Japan with him? It was a given.

And the others? They were pretty okay too.

Remeré and Joseph hadn't let go of each other since the day they danced at the Grand Gala. They moved in together not too long ago, and I haven't heard any problems arising ever since.

Felix and Jae, however, were a work in process. I could tell Felix only thought of Jae as a close friend, and Jae was struggling to keep his feelings a secret. Due to that, he distanced himself so he wouldn't risk Felix leaving him for good.

My Russian family had been a mystery since Paris. They'd sometimes show and randomly go as they pleased, but I knew they were always watching after me. The only Russian I truly was aware about was Ziad.

My mother started to have random episodes again out of thin air, and it was taking a hard toll on him. He was more tired. More depressed. More unlike himself. But no matter what, he kept close to Oriya and appeared happy in front of me.

I chuckled as I saw Lucinda's face all in Vincent's phone. Her nose was filling the whole screen of my laptop. "Can she hear me?" she asked loudly.

I saw Vincent squinting at the phone, trying to see if the mic was on. "Yes," he answered. The air over there was harsh. His hair was going every which way.