ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟟

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 || 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐀𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━

While Ziad and Vincent were practically doing Fast and Furious moves to get to her, She was left fending for herself.

(Ulyssa's POV)

"Aileen, what is all this?"

I didn't even know she went here. Where has she been?

She laughed, "Oh, come on. Are you that oblivious?"

Every step she took to get closer to me made me back away, and before I could say anything, the crowd from around me started to chant. "Ulyssa's sleeping with the mayor!"

What?

"No I'm not!" I shouted, and Aileen repeatedly pushed me backwards until I collapsed to the floor.

"You think you can just steal him from me?!" she shouted and pushed me once, causing me to stumble back.

"I-I'm not stealing anyone!" I screamed, trying not to cry at all the eyes watching me.

She pushed me again, harder this time, and though I tried to raise my fists, someone from behind took my arms and slammed me to the ground.

I coughed and everyone began to laugh.

"Stay away from him! He's mine! It's always been me! Not you!" Aileen yelled and kicked me in the stomach, causing me to curl up and fold.

"She couldn't even pay her own tuition, so she had to act like a little slut for some rich guy! How desperate!" another girl said outrageously, and kicked me in the leg.

I covered my head with my hands. My throat was too clogged with tears to even vocalize a response to defend myself.

"Daddy," I cried as they kicked me repeatedly, having terrible flashbacks of my father beating my mother.

"Aww she's calling for her dad, how cute!" a man laughed.

"Stop it," I cried when they grabbed my hair.

"Just give up you black bitch!"

All it took was that punch to the face, and I didn't feel like fighting it anymore. I just wanted to vanish. Die. Anything but suffer like this.

As I lied there, I was sure it was the end of me, until I heard a voice roar throughout the large space. "Hands up and back away from the girl!"

Aileen immediately took off running and the others within the crowd hushed and moved away from my stiffening body.